Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yeah, they must've slipped on the keyboard and added a 3 at the front of the price by mistake!
You should see the frankenstine boats that were listed and sold for 5k for the last 12 months. The description makes it look like a cream puff but at least he has ok pictures to show its real condition. I know Rayvon is not a fan of that engine, but I don't mind some older Mercs.

or lipstick goes onto it with old power sitting around and the person flogs it for 60k... Be aware of this grady hitting the internet in the next 60 days
Once transom and stringers are redone and good power those older gulf stream are awsome boats, with the boat market the way it is, it’s worth the elbow grease, not for resale but a peace of mind boat to keep

Owner says he has a deposit. The world has gone stupid.
I thought that post was a joke? If thats for real im going to the dump and seeing what boats they have in the landfill. Ill load them on my trailer and put up for 10k. Wont even bother cleaning it.

993 / 16FT C-Dory Angler - $23,998 (Genoa Bay, B.C.)​

C-Dory just stopped their production of the 16. Nice electronics package for a mini boat!

I suppose engines listed for optimistic amounts was bound to happen too. 2006 Yamaha 250 4 stroke. $18,000
Low hr. (512) 250 four stroke pkg. Standard 25 inch shaft.

They were less than that new in 06'. They ain't getting any takers on that one.

I suppose engines listed for optimistic amounts was bound to happen too. 2006 Yamaha 250 4 stroke. $18,000
Low hr. (512) 250 four stroke pkg. Standard 25 inch shaft.

That guys always over pricing boating stuff

Back