Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Its a bit fishy (no pun intended). Its a US reg. boat on a BC trailer, and, as far as I know, a person cannot legally buy a U.S. boat that is already in Canada.
The Facebook profile says Castlgar BC. I think it isn’t registered in Canada yet

2000 Wellcraft W/A Coastal - $45,000 (Langley)​

Somebody should buy this,I sold the identical boat in July with an outboard , I'm tempted myself but have sworn off outdrives.Super clean and well equipped boat with hardtop and good trailer.These hulls are well built and ride really well for a 22 Ft. boat.
image 1 of 21

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: like new
engine hours (total): 100
length overall (LOA): 23
make / manufacturer: Wellcraft
model name / number: Walkaround Coastal
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2000

Ok I know it’s not a Hourston and you can’t POD it, but, this is one sweet Pursuit for $150K US (approx $240K landed in Canada). Immaculate and a lotta boat for the price. West Coast tuna ready.

2000 Wellcraft W/A Coastal - $45,000 (Langley)​

Somebody should buy this,I sold the identical boat in July with an outboard , I'm tempted myself but have sworn off outdrives.Super clean and well equipped boat with hardtop and good trailer.These hulls are well built and ride really well for a 22 Ft. boat.
image 1 of 21

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: like new
engine hours (total): 100
length overall (LOA): 23
make / manufacturer: Wellcraft
model name / number: Walkaround year manufactured: 2000
Someone should buy mine lol

Drove by this place yesterday and noticed my old boat sitting there for sale.
Seems a bit optimistically priced, even in todays market, but if you are looking for a 17' Arima, this is a great fishing machine.
It is a 1987, but it was in great shape and set up just the way I wanted it to fish the WCVI when I sold it two and a half years ago.
I don't think the current owner used it much.
A true swiss army knife of a boat in my opinion.

Ok I know it’s not a Hourston and you can’t POD it, but, this is one sweet Pursuit for $150K US (approx $240K landed in Canada). Immaculate and a lotta boat for the price. West Coast tuna ready.

For that kind of money I’d expect 4 tv’s, not 3!

Drove by this place yesterday and noticed my old boat sitting there for sale.
Seems a bit optimistically priced, even in todays market, but if you are looking for a 17' Arima, this is a great fishing machine.
It is a 1987, but it was in great shape and set up just the way I wanted it to fish the WCVI when I sold it two and a half years ago.
I don't think the current owner used it much.
A true swiss army knife of a boat in my opinion.
One of my fishing partners at Telegraph has the same boat and it is awesome to fish out of for two people. Unbelievably stable and seaworthy and very economical. It does seem a little pricey but every seller has to start somewhere

Back