Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’ve been looking for a used Seasport 22 for the past few months and compared prices and choices across both markets. I also went down to WA and OR and spoke to dealers and private sellers and decided to keep my money closer to myself- lol.
The US economy seems to be in a different trajectory than ours and mid-size boats don’t seem to sit for too long. That gives very limited room for talking the price down and find a “good deal”. Add all those extras and there you have it as a big NO from the boss. That may change in the next few months though with the US feds lowering the interest rates and the election dramas picking up, the US market may soften a bit.
Ever look at Olympics? https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bod/d/everett-reduced1989-olympic-yamaha/7781474542.html 29k for a 22 outboard.

I’ve been looking for a used Seasport 22 for the past few months and compared prices and choices across both markets. I also went down to WA and OR and spoke to dealers and private sellers and decided to keep my money closer to myself- lol.
The US economy seems to be in a different trajectory than ours and mid-size boats don’t seem to sit for too long. That gives very limited room for talking the price down and find a “good deal”. Add all those extras and there you have it as a big NO from the boss. That may change in the next few months though with the US feds lowering the interest rates and the election dramas picking up, the US market may soften a bit.
Yup,a 22 Seasport especially with an outboard is a very hard find.If you find one you better be the first caller or you won't get it. That is what I wanted and settled for the 1900 Skipper.But always on the prowl for the elusive 22.

Yup,a 22 Seasport especially with an outboard is a very hard find.If you find one you better be the first caller or you won't get it. That is what I wanted and settled for the 1900 Skipper.But always on the prowl for the elusive 22.
Haha! Yes, been ready with $$ in hand but haven’t been able to find the boat that checks 80% of the boxes.
If I buy one, I’ll let you know. Maybe we can do a trade. You take the 22 and I settle for your 19 plus whatever other project boat you have at the time.

I don't know if your OK with an I/O model,there are a lot more of those around,mostly Seattle area.I think the only way I'll get an outboard model is to find an I/O model with a dead motor/leg that someone can't afford to renew.Then buy,pod,repower,all very expensive to do.

I don't know if your OK with an I/O model,there are a lot more of those around,mostly Seattle area.I think the only way I'll get an outboard model is to find an I/O model with a dead motor/leg that someone can't afford to renew.Then buy,pod,repower,all very expensive to do.
I already did the full analysis on that scenario and I found that it was almost impossible to finish within a reasonable budget. I just don’t have the patience and the deep pockets to gamble on any I/O conversion project, even if it comes with a leg made out of gold!

@Ringo @Rain City
Get it while it’s hot!! 22 sea west by Jenkins. 75k, seems like a sweet rig to me.
View attachment 110221
View attachment 110222
View attachment 110223
They don’t seem to have the following as the other similar style boats. The last one I saw for sale was a 24’ and it was for sale for at least 6 months or longer and it was up for less than this one.

Sick! Gives me Osprey vibes
@Ringo @Rain City
Get it while it’s hot!! 22 sea west by Jenkins. 75k, seems like a sweet rig to me.
View attachment 110221
View attachment 110222
View attachment 110223
Maybe get Derby’s opinion on these as he ran one for a while

Back