Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wood floors can be replaced. 90% of “affordable” aluminums have them. Guys do their hewescraft with a starboard like sheet, can’t remember the brand. The foam is another story, can’t believe how many 100k boats sink.

If you see wood floors, it is a cheaper boat and in this market they probably paid less than they are asking. Just offer accordingly, boats with wood floors stored outside will eventually need to be replaced, but in 15+ years unless they cheap out and use thin ply or the covering rips.

Wood floors can be replaced. 90% of “affordable” aluminums have them. Guys do their hewescraft with a starboard like sheet, can’t remember the brand. The foam is another story, can’t believe how many 100k boats sink.

If you see wood floors, it is a cheaper boat and in this market they probably paid less than they are asking. Just offer accordingly, boats with wood floors stored outside will eventually need to be replaced, but in 15+ years unless they cheap out and use thin ply or the covering rips.
Wood floor, not self bailing, lots of those around that work fine and there is a price difference. I would not go that route, but I know so many people that have and enjoy the heck out of them.

7 years ago it would have been a little cheaper but likely over 60k. Seems high for the trailer, a hull that has been repowered at least once and out of warranty engines, but turnkey ain't cheap.
In today's money, probably 90k out the door for those 250's. I agree it's a bit steep.

Back