Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

No. I can also find it by searching FB for "1977 Hourston glasscraft 23' CA$37,000"
Thanks, I dunno, I searched before, I copied and pasted your search words. FB is messing with me I guess, I'm in the interior right now so not sure it messes with the location. Cheers and thanks for trying, I'll send him your link and see if it works.

Thanks, I dunno, I searched before, I copied and pasted your search words. FB is messing with me I guess, I'm in the interior right now so not sure it messes with the location. Cheers and thanks for trying, I'll send him your link and see if it works.
Maybe get him to try the search too -- I did it again right before I posted.

2005 TROPHY PRO 2302 WALKAROUND - $25,000 (Ballard)​

View attachment 109215View attachment 109214View attachment 109213
38g landed with no motor hmmm not saying there isn’t value there to the right person
But jeepers ! Be sixty g by the time you hit the water and still need radar and gear and whatnot
I think there are better options once the season is over and more boats hit the market

38g landed with no motor hmmm not saying there isn’t value there to the right person
But jeepers ! Be sixty g by the time you hit the water and still need radar and gear and whatnot
I think there are better options once the season is over and more boats hit the market
It’s hard to find that boat up here. You are basing the exchange rate on a full price offer, clearly you would try to negotiate that down. And then why not look for a lease return motor? Or a used motor? That would be a great starting point. It’s the pro series, so some of it is composite, but I don’t think all of the structure is. It looks like an I-beam trailer, we know those are not cheap. 60 grand is not that expensive if you keep looking at grady white boats.

It’s hard to find that boat up here. You are basing the exchange rate on a full price offer, clearly you would try to negotiate that down. And then why not look for a lease return motor? Or a used motor? That would be a great starting point. It’s the pro series, so some of it is composite, but I don’t think all of the structure is. It looks like an I-beam trailer, we know those are not cheap. 60 grand is not that expensive if you keep looking at grady white boats.
That’s right that’s why I made a lower offer to test the water, says he just put it up so wants to see what happens for awhile

That’s right that’s why I made a lower offer to test the water, says he just put it up so wants to see what happens for awhile
Now we’re talking. Don’t forget that the camp lease return motors will be starting to arrive soon or at least the advertising for them being for sale for when they come down here in December.

Back