Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That is a beauty. Seams well priced. No Electronics or kicker. Hasn't had downriggers mounted. Could set up any way you like.
Glad it is so far away so I can't look at it.
This one got my attention so I had to take another look and send to my wife to test the water. She asked if we needed to take a trip to 100 mile? Not the reaction I was expecting. But I think the Etec is a deal breaker for me :(
Sent a message to seller anyways to get more details.
I love my 175 DE and I'm pretty invested in it but more trips to Bamfield and Renfrew are making me think a bigger boat would be safer and more comfortable. There are more outer destinations I would like to check out. Damn this thread!

Last edited:

20 foot Houston glass craft. CA$25,000​

Can't recall if it's a repeat.

View attachment 107217View attachment 107216View attachment 107215View attachment 107214View attachment 107213
What was everyones thoughts on this would she be worth looking at?

I see 6 rods, islanders and downriggers in the first photo. It’s a 29’ boat there’s lots of room for fishing. Would be more concerned with getting those exhausts scoped.

Plus he's literally giving away all the cool spots for fishing in Jervis haha...nice rig.

I've heard mixed review re: Proline boats -- anyone have experience with them?
mixed in what regard? Highly competent boats in the rough, well constructed, wood was removed in 96-97 from old correspondence I had with the factory, some models use the Donzi hull. You did read this one needs a bit of work, some wiring I believe.

mixed in what regard? Highly competent boats in the rough, well constructed, wood was removed in 96-97 from old correspondence I had with the factory, some models use the Donzi hull. You did read this one needs a bit of work, some wiring I believe.
Some folks have reported that the hulls were weak and would exerpience cracking. I didn't do a ton of research, just what a quick scan came up with.

They look like nice boats, never been in one though.

Back