Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

The big northwest for sale still is 10x the boat of kingfisher

This big Northwest? What a rig!
View attachment 107071
Looked like it might have sold after a price drop to $439k I have to agree, seakeeper is nice upgrade. Would love to see how that would have performed in Bamfield last week in the washing machine of refractory swell.

Looked like it might have sold after a price drop to $439k I have to agree, seakeeper is nice upgrade. Would love to see how that would have performed in Bamfield last week in the washing machine of refractory swell.
It’s still for sale I’m Shocked it hasn’t sold yet

I wouldn’t buy a boat with a stand up head unless it was in the cuddy such a waste of space and blocks way to my of the view while trolling.
So seakeeper all day long for me
Aren't you a full time guide though? Stand up head and the boat can be used for Desolation Sound trips, gulf island overnighting, on the hook etc.

Let's not derail this thread, I enjoy my stand up head, sitting down and watching the rods as the sun comes up is one of lifes guilty pleasures.

350 Zuki outboard on a glasscraft. I'm pretty sure that would fit in @Rain City slip.

1976 Hourston glascraft 26 sedan​

CA$79,500

Let's not derail this thread, I enjoy my stand up head, sitting down and watching the rods as the sun comes up is one of lifes guilty pleasures.

350 Zuki outboard on a glasscraft. I'm pretty sure that would fit in @Rain City slip.

1976 Hourston glascraft 26 sedan​

CA$79,500
Been for sale for a year on and off. Guy wanted 120k. He's getting closer to reality now.

Tiara Pursuit 2600 with Yamaha F250 for $68,900.

Tiara Pursuit.jpg

Yamaha 250 Outboard with 106 Hours.
We just service the boat at Howe Sound Marine most recently April 2024
Howe Sound Marine Installed the Engine and the Engine is still under factory warranty.

New Bottom paint April 2024
New Scuppers April 2024

Solid 1984 Pursuit 2600
Hard Top
Full Enclosure around helm and passenger seating.
LOA w/outboard = 29'
Beam 8.9'

2022 Yamaha gauges
2013 Mercury 15hp w/ remote steering fully plumbed to the main fuel tank
550 Litre fuel tank New in 2019 - Off shore capable.
Full canvas enclosure 2022
Scotty Downriggers
Dual Axle Trailer (2022 brakes serviced).

Tiara Pursuit 2600 with Yamaha F250 for $68,900.

View attachment 107114

Yamaha 250 Outboard with 106 Hours.
We just service the boat at Howe Sound Marine most recently April 2024
Howe Sound Marine Installed the Engine and the Engine is still under factory warranty.

New Bottom paint April 2024
New Scuppers April 2024

Solid 1984 Pursuit 2600
Hard Top
Full Enclosure around helm and passenger seating.
LOA w/outboard = 29'
Beam 8.9'

2022 Yamaha gauges
2013 Mercury 15hp w/ remote steering fully plumbed to the main fuel tank
550 Litre fuel tank New in 2019 - Off shore capable.
Full canvas enclosure 2022
Scotty Downriggers
Dual Axle Trailer (2022 brakes serviced).
Does anyone have more info on this type of bracket on the main motor for the Pursuit ie does it have advantages or was done that way because of ease of install and price. Haven't seen many brackets that look like that.

Back