Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If I could find a 255OS with a single I'd be all over it. 235 is just a tad small for what I'm after.

One knock against the 255OS with twins is it will be tight af to mouth a kicker. Need 13" of deck space for the mount and 21" out to out or about 11" for the kicker to pivot on centre. I'm not keen for trolling off mains mostly due to no prop guard and my highly erratic trolling patterns thanks to extra curricular activities while on the troll haha..

I'm going to step in here as I'm currently looking for a Pursuir 255OS. I have looked at 2 very recently, both offered as the best boats ever, and both had transom damage where rhe engines mount. For sure, the one I looked at personally had impact damage on both sets of upper outboard mounting holes. It's crystal clear, I found it in the first 5 minutes I was there but of course, the folks on the other side of the deal were all shocked.

This aside, I wonder if the engines were pod mounted instead of transom, the impact damage to the transom would be diminished. For the boat I saw in person last Wednesday, there can be no doubt the transom is seriously compromised. Why the owner didn't call their insurance Co to fix this prior to asking way past top of market is crazy. View attachment 106980View attachment 106981View attachment 106982View attachment 106983

There's a second 255 OS on offer out of province, freshwater boat, and it shows similar, but less perhaps, issues:View attachment 106984

I'm 99% sure pursuit uses wood in their transom and rebuilding one would be a real pain in the butt due to the little amount of space given away to the euro style of transom.
Those engine are going in the drink soon

If I could find a 255OS with a single I'd be all over it. 235 is just a tad small for what I'm after.

One knock against the 255OS with twins is it will be tight af to mouth a kicker. Need 13" of deck space for the mount and 21" out to out or about 11" for the kicker to pivot on centre. I'm not keen for trolling off mains mostly due to no prop guard and my highly erratic trolling patterns thanks to extra curricular activities while on the troll haha..
Auto pilot

I'm going to step in here as I'm currently looking for a Pursuit 255OS. I have looked at 2 very recently, both offered as the best boats ever, and both had transom damage where rhe engines mount. For sure, the one I looked at personally had impact damage on both sets of upper outboard mounting holes. It's crystal clear, I found it in the first 5 minutes I was there but of course, the folks on the other side of the deal were all shocked.

This aside, I wonder if the engines were pod mounted instead of transom, the impact damage to the transom would be diminished. For the boat I saw in person last Wednesday, there can be no doubt the transom is seriously compromised. Why the owner didn't call their insurance Co to fix this prior to asking way past top of market is crazy. View attachment 106980View attachment 106981View attachment 106982View attachment 106983

There's a second 255 OS on offer out of province, freshwater boat, and it shows similar, but less perhaps, issues:View attachment 106984

I'm 99% sure pursuit uses wood in their transom and rebuilding one would be a real pain in the butt due to the little amount of space given away to the euro style of transom.

What’s even more sad is that the owners don’t know enough or care enough to even note the damage…. Yet ask for above top dollar classic covid pricing at its finest a ton of boats out there over priced pieces of dog crap!

What’s even more sad is that the owners don’t know enough or care enough to even note the damage…. Yet ask for above top dollar classic covid pricing at its finest a ton of boats out there over priced pieces of dog crap!
To be fair … a lot of people are just clueless . They could honestly not know there is nothing wrong … they probably don’t know any other sounds either.

All trades and offers considered boys. 1.5 CAD will get you a small acerage with a nice house in Saanich, or 1.5 usd will get you a fish slayer.

2022 Intrepid 477 Evolution

Triple 600 V12 Mercury Motors (Platinum Warranty through Dec - 2029) 380hrs

Joystick

11kw Diesel Generator

Taco Grand Slam Outriggers

Seakeeper 6

Custom Tower with full controls

Actuating Hullside Swim Platform

All trades and offers considered boys. 1.5 CAD will get you a small acerage with a nice house in Saanich, or 1.5 usd will get you a fish slayer.

2022 Intrepid 477 Evolution

Triple 600 V12 Mercury Motors (Platinum Warranty through Dec - 2029) 380hrs

Joystick

11kw Diesel Generator

Taco Grand Slam Outriggers

Seakeeper 6

Custom Tower with full controls

Actuating Hullside Swim Platform
If you don’t go 6 to midnight after checking out those photos, you need pills.

To be fair … a lot of people are just clueless . They could honestly not know there is nothing wrong … they probably don’t know any other sounds either.

In this case, both 255s in fact, i think the broker should have confirmed the vessels are as offered...zero people will buy that boat with such obvious impact strike damage.

C Dory 25 Cruiser 2013 119k. Looks clean, can’t see any Scotty dr mounts, maybe it has never been fished. AC and recent EOH brakes makes me think recent Florida import

2013 C Dory 25 Cruiser, with Honda 150 with only 190 hrs. (approx.), 2013 Magic Tilt trailer with newer tires and electric over hydraulic brakes, with new rotors, calipers in 2023 and newer tires and spare wheel. Lots of equipment on this clean,well kept boat: roof top a/c, composting head with shower, galley with sink, Norcold fridge (AC & DC), Kenyon cooktop, Garmin GPS map 4210 with sounder, Garmin HD radar on arch, Icom vhf, Lewmar windlass, 2 new house batteries 2024, new start battery 2023, washdown in cockpit, Bennett trim tabs, 2 Nicro solar vents, Sunbrella window covers, Exterior covers for hatch, a/c unit,engine, and cockpit, mooring lines; boat hooks, flares, throw ring, 4 blue fenders, shore cable. Custom V Berth sheets, Magma BBQ, and much more. Engine serviced this Spring. Asking $119,000

C Dory 25 Cruiser 2013 119k. Looks clean, can’t see any Scotty dr mounts, maybe it has never been fished. AC and recent EOH brakes makes me think recent Florida import

2013 C Dory 25 Cruiser, with Honda 150 with only 190 hrs. (approx.), 2013 Magic Tilt trailer with newer tires and electric over hydraulic brakes, with new rotors, calipers in 2023 and newer tires and spare wheel. Lots of equipment on this clean,well kept boat: roof top a/c, composting head with shower, galley with sink, Norcold fridge (AC & DC), Kenyon cooktop, Garmin GPS map 4210 with sounder, Garmin HD radar on arch, Icom vhf, Lewmar windlass, 2 new house batteries 2024, new start battery 2023, washdown in cockpit, Bennett trim tabs, 2 Nicro solar vents, Sunbrella window covers, Exterior covers for hatch, a/c unit,engine, and cockpit, mooring lines; boat hooks, flares, throw ring, 4 blue fenders, shore cable. Custom V Berth sheets, Magma BBQ, and much more. Engine serviced this Spring. Asking $119,000
Look at that rooftop AC unit! Do you have to run a generator to keep that beast going?! Boat looks clean

Back