Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice little Lifetimer - a bit pricey relative to other 12ft boats out there - but worth it to the right buyer and the 2-stroke Yamaha is pretty bulletproof

Nice looking 18ft outrage with a 150, nearly brand new power. Would be a nice package for a day tripper or as a first boat. Caveat emptor - check the hull for damage & water intrusion in foam, but looks like a nice package.

If you look at it, would recommend seeing how it floats with that 150 - might be a bit heavy in the back considering these were designed for lighter 2-strokes. Check for stress cracks on transom - I bet this is max power for the hull. I'm sure the the 150 feels great, but might be a bit much for a hull this old. Sometimes its better to easy on older equipment.

Last edited:
Some nice work went into this Tollycraft, maybe shoot him an offer at the end of the month when moorage comes due https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1494743924753025/

Maybe someone with more knowledge can comment, but I'm always curious about these old V-8 gas engines that look to be running the original carb. Why not at least upgrade to throttle body fuel injection (especially if you are paying for a rebuild) - tons of kits designed for exactly this. You would improve starting, idling, and certainly pickup some fuel economy.

The 350 v-8 is such a great/compact design made only better with fuel injection.

Maybe someone with more knowledge can comment, but I'm always curious about these old V-8 gas engines that look to be running the original carb. Why not at least upgrade to throttle body fuel injection (especially if you are paying for a rebuild) - tons of kits designed for exactly this. You would improve starting, idling, and certainly pickup some fuel economy.

The 350 v-8 is such a great/compact design made only better with fuel injection.
Looks like an Edelbrock aftermarket manifold, possibly a matching carburetor. It might already have a significant improvement over the stock induction system.

Does anyone have more info on this type of bracket on the main motor for the Pursuit ie does it have advantages or was done that way because of ease of install and price. Haven't seen many brackets that look like that.
Prefab from the states, that hull with a 250 is going to be a slug, been on a few with twins, but single 250 is definitely underpowered, does not pass the stiz test

For cut plugging
lol put that one cut plugging in Renfrew beside the jackel and lead will be flying 😂😂😂I will sit back and watch the show , we went Hali fishing the other day and amazing how calm he is when there is no boat in sight

Attachments

• IMG_0634.jpeg
    IMG_0634.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 125
Back