Bamfield spring/summer reports 2010 - halis & spri

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by RecklessPursuit

We are allowed paint ball guns in the states.
Works great, the seals actually start to recognize your boat after you make contact a few times and go after other boats.
Are paint ball guns allowed up there?
Yup - they work awesome :D

Heading over this weekend for 4 day's , Drop a line if ur in the hood

Ken mail sent ,

FD..;)

thefogducker@hotmail.com

IMG_3509.jpg

We will be out there Tuesday mid morning . When are you heading home Felix?

IAFF Local #18 (Vancouver Fire Rescue)

hey osama hows the fishing been out there home again on days off was wondering if you were around this weekend was gona make a trip out maybe tommorow any hali in close or a guy gotta go out far to get em how bout the salmon ....

picked up a slingshot today. might have some fun with some unsuspecting seals [:p] was thinking of getting a paintball gun or something like that but figured id save a buck

hit nahmint bay this morning me and the old man. got our 4 sox in under 30 mins, landed our double header and lost 3 others! headed straight out to kirby picked up a 10# spring then not even a sniff the rest of the day. didnt see anyone catching springs at kirby, diploc, or pill. Cant figure out what depths to fish?? can anyone help me out here??

Waddy 29

I was out there last weekend and the fishing was tough. We landed 10 fish 5 of them inside near the nook. All the fish were caught at 155 feet all of them on a UV Purple Apex's.

JAC

Just book my first trip to bamfield!! Will be staying at mills landings for 3 nights in Aug!! Stoked. Guess i will have to do some reading and make some friends!!:D Hows fishing in Aug?

horrible fishing in august. wouldn't even bother wasting the gas... just wait till end of october and into november. springs everywhere, up to 50 pounds some. you pick up the odd one in the 60's also haha [:p][:p][:p]

We found and released lots of fish, 2/3 in the 6-10 lb range and 1/3 in the teens, 49 to 130 ft, green glow hootchie and anchovies worked best at tide changes, 3 of us limited out on chinooks easliy each day.

quote:Originally posted by tyeegalore

We found and released lots of fish, 2/3 in the 6-10 lb range and 1/3 in the teens, 49 to 130 ft, green glow hootchie and anchovies worked best at tide changes, 3 of us limited out on chinooks easliy each day.

where......?

finished our 2 day trip. got our sox then only 1 spring yesterday and 1 todya. both small only 10 lbs. :(

man those FN just cut off the river. could not believe it. worst ive seen it. 10 to 15 nets all the way across the river at clutesi haven. ridiculous.

quote:Originally posted by waddy29

quote:Originally posted by tyeegalore

where......?

Meares to Austin and near Swale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back