300k boat for 200k

get an RPM/Hour print out. shows the truth about trolling. knock em down 10k for damage. more than enough to fix it.

After looking at the 28 pilot today, I finished a few repairs on my 21 and took her out for a rip around Bowen. I quickly remembered why I wanted a fibreglass boat. I really don’t think I’m looking for a bigger ocean version of my current boat, everything feels the same, cold and hard. Let’s take the aluminum boats off the list of candidates.

A podded 26 commander with a dropped back deck and now we have something sweet
Has any one every dropped the deck on a commander after podding?! I never did like that high deck and the 26 commander is becoming a tempting poor mans seasport 2800...after its podded of course.

Not that I’m aware of,
I dropped the deck and took it right out the boat…. Does that count 🤣
Great, so we should shortly see what a deckless podded 26 commander looks like. This thread is epic...and long

New fuel tanks/capacity?

Great, so we should shortly see what a deckless podded 26 commander looks like. This thread is epic...and long

New fuel tanks/capacity?
I already showed u guys a deckless commander,
And I took her top off, grinded her rear end.
I’m secretly hoping this thread ends with a podded 26 commander.
146gal fuel tank, stamped, certified

God damn that boat is beautiful, I'm not a huge fan of the looks of a lot of the boats in that size range, but that thing is gorgeous

I’m running into a big problem for myself,
Thinking about the next boat, the commander and thunder jet is costing me way too much time, money. I think it’s time to make a decision with the thunder jet and the commander, I’m thinking both have to go to make room for the next one. Summer is coming quick and there’s a few nice boats out there. Money isn’t cheap nowadays,
Would be nice not to own 3 boats at the same time, save me a big headache with the boss

Might want to see a Lindell 36. Some came with twin Cummins 6BTA 370hp on shafts. Large fuel capacity. Built in Anacortes area for our PACNW conditions. A bit tough to fish in tight since it's a shaft / rudder boat and the turning effectiveness of the rudders isn't great at trolling speeds... but you'll get your low maintenance solution with range and parts availability everywhere. The usually sell in the $150k range.

Whaddya know... a Lindell 36 came up for sale... looks to be in good shape from the pics.... I would expect more than 21 knots from those diesels... I wonder if he babied it or if it is just a 21 knot boat... How many people do you need to sleep? How far is your fishing grounds?

Whaddya know... a Lindell 36 came up for sale... looks to be in good shape from the pics.... I would expect more than 21 knots from those diesels... I wonder if he babied it or if it is just a 21 knot boat... How many people do you need to sleep? How far is your fishing grounds?
I was curious what that Lindell offers for sleeping. Looked like maybe the big dinette would drop down but couldn’t tell from photos, but didn’t see any other berth aside from main cuddy

I was curious what that Lindell offers for sleeping. Looked like maybe the big dinette would drop down but couldn’t tell from photos, but didn’t see any other berth aside from main cuddy
Heres a walkthough of different boat.

Back