Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried Great Bear then Effingham and Meares Bluff this morning. No luck. Moved over to Swale and got our limit but not big fish. Lots of action tho. Seems like the rain may have made the bigger fish move on. Makes me wonder how Wya and Flow are now.

Tried Great Bear then Effingham and Meares Bluff this morning. No luck. Moved over to Swale and got our limit but not big fish. Lots of action tho. Seems like the rain may have made the bigger fish move on. Makes me wonder how Wya and Flow are now.
Fished Wya and Flow Sunday morning from 6:30am - 11:00. One wild coho. It was dead!

Fished Wya and Flow Sunday morning from 6:30am - 11:00. One wild coho. It was dead!
Thanks. I don't feel so bad now. But I heard a few nice fish were pulled out of Beg on Sunday. DOH! Could have saved myself all that fuel driving around the far end of Broken Group.

I heard a few nice fish were pulled out of Beg on Sunday. DOH! Could have saved myself all that fuel driving around the far end of Broken Group.
Thanks. I don't feel so bad now. But I heard a few nice fish were pulled out of Beg on Sunday. DOH! Could have saved myself all that fuel driving around the far end of Broken Group.
Beg was our go to all weekend. Small Springs but lots of coho.

First day in Ukee,salmon fishing was steady with a mix of Springs and cohies,went out for Hali but no love just skates and dogs,back in to finish the day with a beauty hog!View attachment 82707View attachment 82708
Nice bunch of fish. Very similar to our fish last week. We fished Begg Friday and did well but no fish from Wya or Flo Saturday so we went back and limited at the honey hole Begg. Hoochies?

Nice bunch of fish. Very similar to our fish last week. We fished Begg Friday and did well but no fish from Wya or Flo Saturday so we went back and limited at the honey hole Begg. Hoochies?
Are you getting any half decent size fish at Beggs?
Always think about stopping there

Reactions: 6wt
Fished Fri and Sat. Mainly Wya and Flo. Lots of fish but getting through the small ones lots of work. Did get limits both days largest was 22 lb. Put on spoons and hootchies and both went off multiple double headers. Also caught a
Few by lighthouse and red can. Got one 30 lb Hali in 40 ft of water between Flo and the beach. Surprise but glad to get it.

Herring aid skinny g and chovie most taken at wya but some first thing at the red can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back