Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked Moorage at Pacific Princess dock this year will see how it works out. Nice and close to the campground will be able to see our boat from our campsite

Booked Moorage at Pacific Princess dock this year will see how it works out. Nice and close to the campground will be able to see our boat from our campsite
That's the nicest dock in town. Almost always seems to be space there. Don't think it's a particularly known spot.

Any reports?

Heading up Friday and wondering if there is any squid spawn action in the outer bays or any decent chinook bite going on inside the surfline?

Otherwise, weather permitting, may head out to grab some hali.

Any reports?

Heading up Friday and wondering if there is any squid spawn action in the outer bays or any decent chinook bite going on inside the surfline?

Otherwise, weather permitting, may head out to grab some hali.
Slaughtfest right at the harbor mouth

Anyone know where the fish are lately? Bamfield side sounds like it's producing but rather stay closer to home. Got a nice coho by Beg last week.

Ended up with a couple extra days of vacation time. So I offered momma if she wanted to go over to the island earlier and maybe spend a couple days being a tourist around Parksville or any place. She wasn’t into it she said why don’t we just head over to Ucluelet early and we can spend a couple extra days fishing if we want. So didn’t take much to convince me. I was able to get my slip a couple days earlier as well as the room. So if we want we can have 8 days on the water. Should be a pretty sweet time. No rush lots of time to just relax and enjoy the time on the water and soak it all in. Beings it just momma and I this will be nice as we can cut the days shorter which is nice for her. Maybe call it a day early afternoon each day see how it goes. Really looking forward to this year, losing sleep already and it’s still a over month away lol.

Got a couple feeder Chinook at Great Bear and Alley Rock yesterday at high tide. Saw lots of boats over by Sail Rock. Guy back at the dock said they did well at Effingham and got a 15 and 25 lb.

Last edited:
I’ll be there this Saturday for 5 days. Will see how things shake out. Wasn’t the hottest time last year for salmon and had to work for them. If the weather is good will be hitting the banks for some Hali.

I’ll be there this Saturday for 5 days. Will see how things shake out. Wasn’t the hottest time last year for salmon and had to work for them. If the weather is good will be hitting the banks for some Hali.
Is this your only Ukee trip this year Kevin or are you guys heading back in August again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back