2022 Sidney Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 x 12lbs chinook west of the spit lighthouse yesterday. 60 feet down on the 90 foot contour. Both hit at the same time, and on blue and green flasher skinny g set ups, so they weren't that picky! A little dollop of scent on both though. Whoever is refraining from the doing the rain dance, please remain seated - it's great fishing weather!

Fished Thursday on the backside of Sidney Island in Haro Strait (700' of water) at 55' on grn/blu/silver hootchies on the ebb. Kept one wild, lost 2 more. Dead flat, one of the nicest days on the water.

I keep thinking there must be some coho out there….thanks for letting us know!

Fished last Sunday on the East side of Moresby, got a nice hatchery coho and threw back a 60cm spring. Fishing 160ft of water and 140 on the downrigger. Caught both fish at 140 on a furs bait.

Attachments

• AAE9A29E-EE29-4387-B4B0-18DB075A3301.jpeg
    AAE9A29E-EE29-4387-B4B0-18DB075A3301.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 96
Heading out this morning. Is Wain and west side of moresby finally back open for retention today? Maybe see you out there!

Powder wharf to Red Can to the Spit on the flood yesterday - nothing silver came aboard. Tons of bait and the birds were going crazy at Coal, but again nothing silver. At least the sun came out for a time!

Powder wharf to Red Can to the Spit on the flood yesterday - nothing silver came aboard. Tons of bait and the birds were going crazy at Coal, but again nothing silver. At least the sun came out for a time!
Made it out today, top end of saanich inlet.
Beauty sunny day, 7 shakers. The big boys aren’t around there quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back