winter springs victoria

Yeah he was very correct. I used to enjoy discussing lures etc. and also was considering being a distributor for Radiant. I use to order Magnem Hootchies rigged. Awsome Hootchies. He would throw in a new lure with my order. It was always a surprise.;) eman

The company (Radiant Lures) was sold and bought by someone here in Sooke.[^] I can supply e-mail , phone #'s but don't want to be pointed at for spam. I posted Wolf's addy and was zapped......so e-mail.:D

Heres's one from today, a great fighter about 13-14lbs
Got it on the bottom, smacked it hard on same gear that's been working so far this season ;)

winterspring005.jpg

winterspring003.jpg

RSC – Awesome fish. Thanks for sharing. I would have been out there today but chores had to be done before the rain. GLG

Fished out front today.. Hit 6 landed 3 all between 8-12#. Spoons and plugs off a dummy flasher seem to be the ticket,130-140 ft of water...

Good day today. Fished Church and the Bedfords and finished at Pedder. Hooked 5 landed 2 and kept one. All on bait except one on a squirt. Depths ranged from 110 - 140 feet. Beautiful day

I am planing on a winter fishing outing any sugestion on what to wear. I was going to buy a set of snow bibs along with a northface jacket I own. Layers of course snow and temps in 20-30 degree I want to stay dry.

Where you going to fish?
Off a boat a dock?

Ice fishing?....Just kidding[8D]

Would be nice to have a little more info. If you go fishing on the chuck in a runabout vs. cabin with a heater. Cc...Brrrrrrrr
In any case I'd layer and have rain gear handy. This time of the year I'd pack some glove warmers as well.

Cheers
vic

quote:Originally posted by Gypseas

Where you going to fish?
Off a boat a dock?

Would be nice to have a little more info. If you go fishing on the chuck in a runabout vs. cabin with a heater. Cc...Brrrrrrrr
In any case I'd layer and have rain gear handy. This time of the year I'd pack some glove warmers as well.

Cheers
vic

quote:Originally posted by C1662

quote:Originally posted by Gypseas

Where you going to fish?
Off a boat a dock?

Cheers
vic
I plan on fishing off the shore at 7000 ft medium size lake

Howdy,

Personally, if I was headed up Everest to fish for trout, I'd go with the suede blue khackie's and beige or burgundy Armani woolies, topped over with a Delfaggyio' bright red ider-down hoody. For an accent I might go with the Pierre Cardenne blue ox-wool scarf and Liz Clayborn pig skin gloves in British Racing Green .

Of course, I'll be certain to bring a large flask of Weiser's (real whiskey) so I'm good and shi#-faced while I slowly freeze to death...

Happy New Year!

Terry

Launched this morning at Cattle point about 9:00am.
Light easterly seemed ok.
By the time i had my crab traps baited (maybe 10 mins) the wind had picked up to about 10-15 knots. still not bad.
I headed for the waterfront and only made it just west of Trial
and decided it was getting ugly.
The southeast wind was now blowing 20 at the golf links and there
were 6 foot waves.[V]
Very nasty ride home & gave me a renewed respect for the sea.

You are a brave man to head out at this time of year RS its damn cold out there ill go with you when its nicer and sunny LOL ill bring the coffee with uuuummm sweetener!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Back