O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Rough water today over off gabriola, we hooked 8 biggest 15 through the day. A 31 something is the derby taker do far.

chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers-volume-2-20061114045026040_640w-fat-cat.jpg

Jus a PM away...the car is running...;)

Crap Sammy!!! I was getting wooed into a spa treatment!!

Haha.....massage with no happy finish! Oak Bay Beach Hotel is apparently NOT one of "those" establishments. :p

Not many reports. Anybody out today? Please tell me locals pickin up. Took the weekend off, still didn't accomplish yard work. What's with that?

Not many reports. Anybody out today? Please tell me locals pickin up. Took the weekend off, still didn't accomplish yard work. What's with that?

Heard of 2 nice Chinooks taken "in the harbour" today. Out of respect for the charter operator, I can't say where they were taken but one was 18 pounds taken by an old seasoned veteran and the odd fish has been taken in that area recently.

Heard of 2 nice Chinooks taken "in the harbour" today. Out of respect for the charter operator, I can't say where they were taken but one was 18 pounds taken by an old seasoned veteran and the odd fish has been taken in that area recently.

Good to hear! Lookin forward to saving a few bucks on fuel. Hoping it won't be long until we can take a short ride to the morning bite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ! ...... Heading out this friday morning and sunday for a fish . :D

Last edited by a moderator:
goin local on wednesday!! me and reb!! report back thurs.

I was stuck at the office, but my fishing partner bonked a low teener somewhere between Bell and QA today on bait.

Hello fine fisherfolk,

Headed over to Saltsping for Canada Day weekend with my grandson and taking him and his great grandmother ( my mom) salmon fishing.

Would you advise I head up to Thrasher Rock or try Active Pass this time of year? I do OK near Q&A normally around now so am unsure where to go on that side of the water.

Appreciate your good advice all,

was out yesterday in Tunstal Bay troller a loop in there and then around Roger Curtis. I was doing a shake down with my folks on the fishing gear, skills tools etc. Saw some bait in Tunstal and what could have been fish we were concentrating on the 120 contour.

Looking forward to getting back out in that area again soon,

Richard

Back