Northern coho!

"Kind of like being in a bar in Port." Made me grin. I agree with Gama and Maddog-I can almost feel those coho bouncing on the end of the rod. Last year the largest we caught was 20 lbs, and it came on a butterfly! The fun meter was in the red. Good luck boys...

Heading up to Renny tomorrow a.m, Hope the rain considerers stopping for a minute or two. It would be nice to get out of the river without the wall of water to contend with! Might have to launch at the secret spot!!!

Just got back from a weekend at reny it was fantastic fishing cstching an average of 20 to 30 ho's a day with a couple around the 20lb mark as well as quite a few springs the largest was 51lbs but at least 4 over 40 each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's One!!!!!!!!!

There were some around the can which is where the 51 came from but the steady action was from 300 to 700ft

There's One!!!!!!!!!

Theresone: You must be joking! Each day you had all those big springers over 40????? As well as Hoes? Yikes! I wonder if the big springs always come later in the season at Rennie?

Remember, it's called "fishing," not "catching."

C.S. Thanks for the info on places to stay.

Anybody have any other thoughts about best places to stay (cabins/B&B/hotel/motel) when fishing at Rennie?

Remember, it's called "fishing," not "catching."

Just got back from a weekend at reny it was fantastic fishing cstching an average of 20 to 30 ho's a day with a couple around the 20lb mark as well as quite a few springs the largest was 51lbs but at least 4 over 40 each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck and greater fish'n

I caught 20 to 30 ho's aday up to 20lbs as well as two to three springs a day in which my largest was 35 but all those other springs were weighed in at the marina.There is always big fish up there from the first week in sept to the end. if i could only fish one week up there it would be the first week of sept it's like clockwork every year.I'm going back up in the a.m. and will be back on mon let you know how it goes.

There's One!!!!!!!!!

That's what I though, did you head out to Swiftsure?? Any reports from the bar outfront Nitinat or Carmanah??

Pass the Pack

was at swiftsure on fri lots of ho's and feeder springs with the od mature left lost.the bar has the od fish but most are at the head of the lake probably two miles square in fish saw it with my own eyes last thurs.

There's One!!!!!!!!!

Lots of big fish and lots of numbers, unbeatable for wcvi fishing, I would'nt believe it if i didn't see it! Multiple triple headers jigging as we took a break from setting the clips superdeep . lots of Ho's in the six to ten pound range and many teens as well = Good Times I wonder why PRM smells so nice???

Unbeatable?come have action for big nooks offshore with doubles and triples constantly.In fact never had the chance too get a third rod out last year!

Just Bring it!

Back