New boat build - 40 foot catamaran for end of 2022 delivery.

Those really wouldn't be my first choice of pics for my client.
ikr ? their marketing is just terrible. i keep having to prod them for basic crap all the time. they didnt even know how many thru hulls they installed on the boat. like jeez guys you drilled holes in the hull and you dont know how many you drilled ? wtf.
still they are letting me do a lot of stuff while most factories would have told me to go take a hike. so i'm willing to live with what they give me.
FYI Bali in tunisia, a large shipyard in washington state and two in BC did tell me to take a hike. so i have that experience.

Last edited:
crossed thru the kiel canal and showed up at its new home in the uk.
pretty cool i could see it transit.
also one more pic which i missed.

Attachments

• 20231209_095029_resized.jpg
    20231209_095029_resized.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 62
i do have a bunch of pics of it in the water and transiting but they give away too much location info. will post new ones once i reach and take delivery. looks like upholstery (cushions etc) + mast ( sails / radar / flir ) are on the todo list before i reach.
batteries are shipped but due end feb. ive added a better watermaker, commercial liferaft and mabru HVAC to the list.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you concerned that people will know where the boat is at any given time?
same reason we dont post our home addresses on the internet. because its the internet. no problem posting where i have been but not where i am. OpSec rules. dont worry - plenty of where I have been coming up. maiden voyage is ~2200nm out the gate.

Be careful about the Barbara Streisand effect.

Nobody was wondering about why you are anxious about the location of the ship transporting your vessel or the fact that you are purposely delaying uploading photos so any geotags would be old news.
Now I understand that you are building a boat as a test bed for Mossad's newest electronic warfare equipment and you do not want the Houthis to know where this tactical masterpiece is.
I knew your love of electronic gadgetry was not directly related to fishing, but wow!

By the time you read this forum post, I should not be on the toilet anymore. OpSec for the win.

Back