Lingcod

Ok you'd almost certainly still have to get someone to make some adjustments to it as my top was about 6' high where yours is standard, probably a foot or so less. Also that looks dark green, mine is navy blue. Probably if same colour it be worth it to get a minor adjustment for a few bucks but the colour difference is a biggy.

In the morning I can dig out a person I used to do cushions and she does Sunbrella etc boat tops too. Best price hands down and did good job. In the 1st and Boundary area in vancouver.
Color looks a match. Mines that same blue( not sure why photo looks green) but depends, like u say, may be possible for alteration.
Seems doing any work related to the boat world
Ok you'd almost certainly still have to get someone to make some adjustments to it as my top was about 6' high where yours is standard, probably a foot or so less. Also that looks dark green, mine is navy blue. Probably if same colour it be worth it to get a minor adjustment for a few bucks but the colour difference is a biggy.

In the morning I can dig out a person I used to do cushions and she does Sunbrella etc boat tops too. Best price hands down and did good job. In the 1st and Boundary area in vancouver.
I tried calling tracy a few months back and she just flat out said no she's too busy.
I could wait for winter. I would be happy to have her contact number... maybe she’ll have time by then

Color looks a match. Mines that same blue( not sure why photo looks green) but depends, like u say, may be possible for alteration.
Seems doing any work related to the boat world

I could wait for winter. I would be happy to have her contact number... maybe she’ll have time by then
Tracy's Custom Boat Covers

4035 E 1st Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 3W5
(604) 753-9074

https://g.co/kgs/fjVVTy

Back