Fuel Prices 2023

They got rid of marked mid grade just premium now, I asked when I ordered my 1200 litres before april 1 and it was low...

Yep, but the regular vs mid grade spread is about $.13/L. What is road tax per liter on fuel?
I think we're getting ripped off on the marked gas price.
Just checked and road tax only amounts to 6 or 7 cents/liter, so not much difference.

158.9 at the Petro can on tenth ave in Nanaimo, time to get the jerry cans out!
Don’t know about that one but Super Save and Canco both were under 1.60 yesterday and both are 1.74 this afternoon. Glad I filled 5 Jerry cans this am

Don’t know about that one but Super Save and Canco both were under 1.60 yesterday and both are 1.74 this afternoon. Glad I filled 5 Jerry cans this am
My bad it was the Petro can on terminal and Princess ave across from canco. Canco was 155 and that Petro was 158. Saw it on gas Buddy and zipped there and got 230 liters with a couple trips. Seems it’s gone back to 170 ish everywhere now.

2.07/Liter @Reed Point today

On the bright side, with some careful throttle management and 3500-3700 rpm (cruising speed 40-45 kph) I was able to complete the round trip from Reed Point to South Thormanby (180km) consuming 105 Litres.
I'm a few weeks into 40 now, time to act my age🤣

(SS 18.6 Gambier w/150 hp Merc 4s)

My bad it was the Petro can on terminal and Princess ave across from canco. Canco was 155 and that Petro was 158. Saw it on gas Buddy and zipped there and got 230 liters with a couple trips. Seems it’s gone back to 170 ish everywhere now.
Quick little window. Glad you got some….it all adds up!

Looks like the Petro Can marine station in nanaimo is joining the gas an go down the channel for offering absurd prices this year. Usually the Petro can is within 10c of land stations but not this year. Today they are at $2.05 while land stations are at 1.73 and the Petro up the street is 1.68.

Looks like the Petro Can marine station in nanaimo is joining the gas an go down the channel for offering absurd prices this year. Usually the Petro can is within 10c of land stations but not this year. Today they are at $2.05 while land stations are at 1.73 and the Petro up the street is 1.68.
Man that sucks!
Guess I’ll be packing a lot more this summer

$2/L for regular in Vancouver today. Be ready for another jump by next weekend if the political circus around the US debt ceiling comes to a romantic ending.

That’s really unfortunate, they’ve been great for keeping it lower in past years. That gas and go is terrible, they had water in their gas last year too.

Back