Forum members BOATS

Brought this home last week
Almar 24ft patrol/rescue ford 460 Hamilton Jet future Suzuki 250-300...dreaming LOL

cheers

After selling my Grady a year and a half ago, I told myself to get the boat I always wanted and found her yesterday. 20 hourston in all original condition, with mint interior and well kept chev v6/ Volvo package with zero rot in this one!

Attachments

• 20 hourston.jpg
    20 hourston.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,178
I got her for 6500, Well kept is an understatement, the seller was fanatical. Thats a 1984 roadrunner trailer, new tires no rust. New slopeback, new camper back(never put on), new genuine volvo manifolds and risers, new waterpump, fully serviced and ready to go.
The electronics are outdated but all work. I am gonna get the 1984 stripes off and give it a polish. I just hope I can keep it in as good of shape as the guy I bought it from. I am the third owner of this boat, the fellow I bought it from bought it off the original owner(his neighbor).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great deal congrats.. It has real nice lines that boat...Nice when you get a deal on a boat somebody has taken a lot of time and pride to keep pristine like that. Good Work!

Nice ride, would love to see a few more pics of it

After selling my Grady a year and a half ago, I told myself to get the boat I always wanted and found her yesterday. 20 hourston in all original condition, with mint interior and well kept chev v6/ Volvo package with zero rot in this one!

OMG!!! that's the boat I tried to get.. Posted in Craigslist Van right ? I couldn't get a hold of that guy lucky you. That price I couldn't believe... That was good deal.

Well here we go new to me just working on it. First inboard style boat for me. 185 malibu..... No name picked out yet.... Will post picks when she is done... Very clean boat.... Big upgrade from my little 16.5 double eagle...

2014-04-08 14.39.52.jpg2014-04-08 20.38.23.jpg

Nice boat SV......I had an 03 Malibu 182 for about 5 years. Good ride for an 18 footer and well made.....IMO It was an offshore vet to Swiftsure on many days. Congrats......

Identical boat that my dad runs, owned it since 1990 and it still on the water, 4 motors later and countless thousands of hours and fish that boat has racked up! They are really well built and solid with a descent ride and nice deep gunnels!

Are you on the mainland SK or is the boat coming to the Island? She is a beauty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back