Forum members BOATS

I would like to post a picture of my boat no clue how. Advice please.

You can go to photobucket and create an account there. When you upload pictures there it will give you a url, that one you just paste into your post and it show as a picture (after you submit)

Or if you have facebook you can right click on your picture and copy image url and then hit the button between the two earths and the film strip (when you are making your post it is at the top of the reply box) and paste the url in the box that pops up and bob is your uncle

X3. That thing is bad butt. Do you have a little diesel in your boat. Really like the lines I love the look of unique boats.

Thanks guys. She is unique - only one out of that mold, as a matter of fact. She was built by a wooden-boatbuilder friend of mine named Steve Ley. She is 19', draws almost 3' and has a 3 cylinder 25hp Beta diesel (which is a marinized Kubota). She is very heavily laid-up and extremely sea-worthy. Steve built commercial fishboats for the Exmouth estuary, back in England, before coming to Canada. The boat will take way more than the crew will. The pot puller is hydraulic and was custom built by Ley, also. She is slow (hull speed is only 6 knots), but runs on fumes. I manage to put about 300 hours a year on her, on average. I moor at Fisherman's Cove, and do pretty much all my boating in Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast and southern Georgia Strait. Had her out to Barkley Sound last summer for a 4 day trip. Trailered her to Ukee and camped on Gilbert, and fished Austin and Cree and Meares Bluff. Fishing was tough in shore as there was little bait and it was blowing stink so we didn't head out to the banks, but it was a good adventure. Here she is anchored off the campsite at Gilbert, and one more gratuitous one I couldn't help throwing in (sorry, not trying to de-rail thread):

IMG_2155.jpgIMG_2153.jpg

I might have miss it Dorman... So its a shaft drive? Diesel or gas? Top speed?, is it a semi/displacement hull?

[Never mind I did miss it]

That thing is neat..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my boat. Campion Explorer Center Console. I have a Yamaha T8 not in pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,813
Here is our rig the Solowey, a 07 trophy 2359. It's equipped with a 5.7 TKO merc alpha 1 gen2 ,9.9 for trolling and E120 raymarine sounder/plotter/radar. love the layout of this boat, nice spacious cuddy, bright and easy to see out of cabin with great view and access to the rods on the back deck. Fits a jumbo cooler perfectly on the swimgrid and traps Fit great on the roof. Handles the rough water nicely.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,743
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,755
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,738
Last edited by a moderator:
DSC07093_zps92bf755f.jpg