Forum members BOATS

thxs JAC,
what's really impressive is how it handles out in the sloppy stuff. I've watched kingfishers and other larger monohull boats struggle trying to get back inshore when it's rough and they're throttling down, getting hammered, and I can open it up and slice through it in comfort with little to no pounding whatsoever.... it's amazing how well the hull design works on this boat in rough conditions...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I hand a cat before they are a different animal forsure into a head sea they can really fly

Our New Boat

This is what we decided on. No name as of yet but soon to come. 14.6 Lund, 20 hp 4 stroke electric start on trailer. Package was bought new at
L.A. Marine Ltd in Port Alberni.

Attachments

• 275.jpg
    275.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,459
This is what we decided on. No name as of yet but soon to come. 14.6 Lund, 20 hp 4 stroke electric start on trailer. Package was bought new at
L.A. Marine Ltd in Port Alberni.

Great boats! I got the SSV-14 witha 25hp Merc in the fall last year. I love it!
IMG_0888.jpg
IMG_0947.jpg

Here is the deep water option! 2011 Thunderjet Hawk w/90hp Yamaha
IMG_0929.jpg

Hello, new to the forum, live in CR. Thought I`d say hello and post a pic or two of our new boat (delivery in a couple weeks). Cheers,

MikeNew Boat Weldcraft 240 copy.jpgcabin Weldcraft 240 copy.jpgrear station Weldcraft 240 copy.jpg

Dorman point is that your boat below your name ? That looks like a cool boat have you posted pics of yours?

Back