Forum members BOATS

Nice boats guys.. funny I saw that hourston for sale as well and thought that was a damn good price, looks like you beat a few people to it! Enjoy

very nice, Well outfitted, thoughtful design. I like the fold-up rear facing seats, the multiple rod holders along the transom, nicely flared bow, multiple anchor points for the hard top. My only criticism are the rod holders along the side of the hard top rather than along the top.

although i can see what you are saying Fin, looks like ya'd have to be Shaquille O'Neill to spike the rods in the top of that thing (unless the older fella is only about 4' tall?) Beauty rig overall!

Looks like a wash down hose.

ja9ehuha.jpg
y4etene8.jpg

This is my Shamrock 270 Mackinaw. It has a Yanmar diesel on a shaft.

Yes, fresh water wash down hose. And I agree with fin addict about the rod holders. Would prefer them on the top - the rods can get in the way when docking or if you need to walk around to the bow.

I got the Shamrock from a guy in Ohio , it had Florida reg on it when I bought it.there are a couple for sale on the island now.the Dart might be for sale, cuts into my fishing time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO nothing beats the Portuguese windows. I love them.

Back