fishing

All I can say its not good for hali. but salmon seems good off of constance im not even going out tommorow its been so bad!!!!!!

Wolf

All I can say its not good for hali. but salmon seems good off of constance im not even going out tommorow its been so bad!!!!!!

Wolf

talked with a guy at cattle point today and he got
a hallie about 25lbs drift fishing off the flats

he said it was pretty nasty out there with 6' waves

tomorrow's another day !

scotty

talked with a guy at cattle point today and he got
a hallie about 25lbs drift fishing off the flats

he said it was pretty nasty out there with 6' waves

tomorrow's another day !

scotty

Did the full distance tour ourselves today, Pretty ugly NEaster for sure. Saw a few diehards givin it regardless of the anchor dragging whitechop! We heard of a few come in to one boat???. Not a nice day out there to fish for Hali.

Did the full distance tour ourselves today, Pretty ugly NEaster for sure. Saw a few diehards givin it regardless of the anchor dragging whitechop! We heard of a few come in to one boat???. Not a nice day out there to fish for Hali.

Took MyEscape out was to much wave action @ Kitty Coleman with visable chop with white caps further out so decided to go back and launch out of Comox. Tried to gather up some herring but between the mine field of nets, 100s of sea lions, enourmous whale and lack of schooling herring just turned out to being a great day for a boat ride. Sure got snotty out there around 1:00 pm. Heh the sun was out great company on the boat and lots to see so all in all not a bad day.

Cheers ME

Took MyEscape out was to much wave action @ Kitty Coleman with visable chop with white caps further out so decided to go back and launch out of Comox. Tried to gather up some herring but between the mine field of nets, 100s of sea lions, enourmous whale and lack of schooling herring just turned out to being a great day for a boat ride. Sure got snotty out there around 1:00 pm. Heh the sun was out great company on the boat and lots to see so all in all not a bad day.

Cheers ME

C.S. Got out last week with clients then I was off to Kelowna for a trade show. No Springs but lots of Sole and a bucket of Prawns.
Will be getting out as soon as the weather gets a bit better.

boc

C.S. Got out last week with clients then I was off to Kelowna for a trade show. No Springs but lots of Sole and a bucket of Prawns.
Will be getting out as soon as the weather gets a bit better.

boc

March 12 0825hr Sooke Bluffs
Half hour into it, double header, 8lb and app 18-20lber. Short trip, had to go in. Breeze picking up anyhow.

B Gibb

Back