Derby's Canuck emporium

Sixteen saves from twenty one shots. I did not see the game as we were out fishing. Maybe it is time to see what we have got ourselves into with Markstrom?

Can't hurt. Lack's confidence has to be taking a beating lately. Lets face it, playoffs are out of the picture. Split the rest and let's see what we get. Maybe even bring up a couple rooks.

I hear ya purple snarfer...the leafs are also falling back to earth...:D

Schneids is now also hurt. Great seeing the laughs lose, watched the game with 5 of my leafs buddies last night....sweet feeling, now don't feel nearly as bad about missing playoffs as hurts more to be leafs fan, another huge collapse.

oh, and #firegillis

WELL going over for one more time for tonight's GAME and no I wont be throwing my jersey over... LOL
going with Tiger prawn

I think Gillis was able to negotiate a10 yr, non breakable contract with himself @ $10 mil per year. Nice, rewarding.

there were a TON of "FIRE GILLIS" posters all thru the rink last night!!!!

Gillis has made more than a few GMs happy. No respectable GM in NHL would ever rid their team of two top goalies. They can can Gillis but the damage has been done. They needs that can build a team, not dismantle it.

Back