Derby's Canuck emporium

The TSN Crew was saying that Gillis was the one to go and that in all fairness, Torts should be given another year or two, might be obvious to more than many fans

Really! Maybe the CanSucks will play with an extra attacker from the get go. What were they thinking???

No pressure. They can have fun.

nice second goal...Sedins showed some of their old flash...:)

They all have to turn up to win. Not likely

That didn't take long. Now they need to get a bunch of players, payoff their 15% of Luongo's contract that they are stuck with till he renegotiates, a couple defencemen, and a credible goalie otherwise we are stuck with a has been for years. Sure didn't take long for him to totally decimate the team. He lost me when he traded away two top goalies for draft picks.

Next step is hire Bob Nicholson for GM and as I've maintained for years on this thread get rid of the Sedins. You cannot build a modern team around those two.;) eman

Might be time to take a look at changes in their scouting department. I have long maintained the Canucks don't seem to do as well as others in drafting.

Losing Gillis is a good start.

Let's hope another club signs him quickly. Maybe we can get some good players for nothing. The CanSucks have never done well from the get go with their scouting or drafting. It's beginning to look like Vigneault was a miracle worker and unworthy of the treatment he received. At least his team made it into the playoffs this year. While totally obnoxious, Much of the Canuck successes was a direct result of Brian Burke.

About time they fired that bum. Who trades away two starting goalies in one season? The laughs should hire him. LOL

Back