Derby's Canuck emporium

Hey Derb,your crystal ball has just lit up twice...:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jensen gets another helper...moving forward >2pts at Nashville's expense...:)

I hope this one helps Lack with his confidence. Jensen's been looking pretty good, I was pretty close to giving up on the kid. Hopefully a good sign for the future.

Hope he doesn't get run out of town like Burt did for sticking up for his captain. I am now a Detroit Red Wings fan and usually enjoy watching thier games

Hope he doesn't get run out of town like Burt did for sticking up for his captain. I am now a Detroit Red Wings fan and usually enjoy watching thier games

I don't think Bertuzzi was ever the same player after the Moore incident, mind you he was in the midst of a slide going into it. He had the potential and showed flashes of being the best power forward in the league. Problem with the big guys is getting consistency from them. Not many of them seem to be able to put it out there on a regular basis. Most start of bangin and fighting but don't want to play that game so don't dominate the games the way they could once they make it. Most just don't play on that edge. Kassian could be a whole lot better if he played on that edge. He doesn't hit much, misses a lot and hits the boards. Too bad. Lucic is meaner and will always be a more dominating player. Imo.

Man that poor kid goalie for Minny looks like he's about 14. Why can't they just leave the guys alone when they get pulled. Do they really need to stick a camera in their face. It adds nothing to the entertainment.

Back