Derby's Canuck emporium

6 - 1...how many goalies can you fit under a Canuck's bus...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you guys enjoying the masterful Canuck rebuild? When I look at their bench all I see is the miserable look of defeat. Mr. G has dug a nice hole there.

Our drafting position is looking better all the time. Bring on the lottery.

From how they've looked since the Heritage Classic, I think they have quit on Tortz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I would come in and check out what the SFBC CDC was saying....

As I thought...

walks-out-o.gif

I think they should hand out ballots to everyone and make them big enough to be seen on the next televised game. a ballot with a big red tick mark through yes to the question should Gillis go? We've done the white towel to support the team in the past, so now a vote ballot to save what's left.

It would be nice if fans just stopped going to the last few games, but that wont happen. So hopefully there's some good fire gillis chants!

they should "coast away" for the rest of the season; perhaps they'll finish last...this would at least give them a pick of the new litter.

compare us to "leafs" my arse isn't ready to be spenkied...:)

We want first pick in 2015. Then we will have someone to build around.

Looks like Tortz has set a record for least amount of time to have his team turn on him. Although he has supplied the most entertainment of late. Maybe the Calgary game will be worth watching for a coaches rematch.

Speaking of the Canucks... Shaw (ch 4 for most) has the Royals game on.. Just started the second.

Better than most NHL games I've seen

I bet they can score too

4-0 right now and there has been a couple beauties and some good grinder goals

So?.........

I'm happy for Lou... I'll bet it felt good especially seeing as how the boys got torched for 6 last night.

I'm happy too, for Lou

I would say over Gillis' tenure it was his best trade.

The team left Lack to hang last night.. They have done the same to Lou on more than one occasion this season.

Back