Derby's Canuck emporium

I am I noticing the Canucks do better without a coach?

It's one game....against the worst team in the West and second worst in the league who has won 2 games in their last 10. :rolleyes: The only playoff seated team they play during the suspension is CHI; as Derby said "wait and see".

There's no point in getting excited about beating the oilers....

Lately I've liked seeing Kassian improve.. He has sooo much potential!

Luongo played really well as well.

Coulden't agree more. Kassian controls the puck and protects it like Big Bert used to!

And Luongo looked like a gold medal goalie lastnight!

-KK

Burrows gets his first one tonight..

That is a yes please.. How long can he go!

And stop passing to Hamhuis!! How many times can he miss too

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that PP is brutal...some responsibility has to be put on the coaching staff to create new plays and maybe personnel. It's one move every time...go to Garrison for one timer....way too obvious.

Absolutely no way in the world they won't make the playoffs. They might go out in the first round like always but they will make the playoffs. Then Gillis can work his magic.

Where's the coaches getting this powerplay in order?? Some blame has to go on them...it is literally the worst I've ever seen...has to be 0/20 at least now...

2ND worse gam ive watched!!!! have to say sedin is washed up in my eyes he looks so average out there with out the 2 of them.... they really need to go back to a pee wee practice and "bang the puck out of the zone" they totally EPIC fail on this almost every shift... BRUTAL......

AND you have KASSQUATCH........ive watched him live 4 times now and it baffles me as to what they see in this guy its almost mason raymond like only to fail time and time again the guy is out of position all the time I dont know what they see in him????????? in my eyes cost them that game I know they say its a "TEAM" game but he blew it big time TWICE trying to be individual,you would think after the first goal he gifted the oilers he would smarten up but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO .he F%&*ed up AGAIN ......

So im going over to the game on wed. to see the Hawks game buddy and I are going to it , and we are going to play a drinking game when we are there EVERY TIME KASSQUATCH F-UPS WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A DRINK!!!!!! im thinking we will be drunk by the end of the first period......

They fired the wrong guy they should have fired GILLIS....

Where's the coaches getting this powerplay in order?? Some blame has to go on them...it is literally the worst I've ever seen...has to be 0/20 at least now...
As much as I like Dan he is not a power play point guy...how many goals has he missed the last 3 games ???

After Gillis' "rebuild" I suspect most hockey organizations would like to reward him. He has taken the Nucks out of contention for years.

Sorry have to Fire AV was a mistake ...guy takes team to stanley cup, 2 presidents trophy's and he gets fired WOW.... under this "new" thing we will be lucky to make playoffs. the thing I want to see is Mr G get a goal scorer or 2 BEFORE the trade deadline seems they always miss the bus on this lets face our scoring and PP is fricken tragic at least with AV we ranked on PP and shootouts look at us now.......TRAGIC...

Dont get me wrong something had to be done but its really not working same old thing its not any coaches fault its the players making the big $$$$$$$

AND im still a huge fan just sucks when you see a player like kasquatch so pathetic and they give him every chance I must be missing something.
ill be in the stands tommorow PRAYING for a better game.......

Back