Derby's Canuck emporium

I don't think it's the extra attention on the twins. Anyone who watches the games will see Daniel has missed many many grade A oppurtunities. He has no shot this year. He must be hurt. I mean his shot has never been great but now it's embarressing and you can see Daniel gets the puck in the slot and is looking for a pass then he feeds Henrik who is also looks to pass.

All the teams need to do is cover burrows and the points the Sedins can't or won't shoot. If Daniel was anywhere near his regular goal totals they would both be over a point per game but with Daniel not scoring it's really taking away from Henriks potential to rack up the assists.

Your right they do miss Salo for sure Garrison has a hard shot but Salo almost always hit the net while Garrison just lets er rip and hopes for the best.

Get rid of Gillis maybe we should bring Burke back. lol... but seriously he aint that bad.

I'm not impressed with Gillis...........BUT Burke is certainly not the answer. Looks like the whole organization is having brief but costly lapses. We do have the highest paid backup in history though.

Just one game, but the Sedins looked better! Hurry back Kesler!

Awesome seeing Bure in town..... What a legend

Things are looking better obviously-they seemed more in control-Schneider looked confident. Play was still a little ragged at times but with confidense and Kessler things may be on the upswing-nice time of year- has to start sometime!!!

Good to see that they didn't have any total melt downs. Errors for sure but obviously not costly. Beautiful pass by Roy. It will get a lot tougher as the whistle gets put in the pocket by playoff time.

I'm not sure of this theory of being able to key in on the Sedins because the rest of the lines suck. Doesn't the coach of the opposing team put out his line and defence that best match up with the Sedins. It's up to our other lines to contribute while the Sedins are being keyed in on. That doesn't make it any easier or harder for the Sedins to contribute they are always being keyed in on. I just don't think they have been playing up to the level they have over the past few years. Hopefully they pick it up and the other lines start getting better. I did like Roy last night, he looks like he's going to help.

Kes is back in tonight

I think I've seen him out a couple times this year

Back