Derby's Canuck emporium

I wouldn't be heartbroken if one of our lesser players took a suspension and take Keith out

hmmmm..... Didn't see Sat. game.... I was casting in river with no fish & looking into a bottle of Rum.... :) 3-2 overtime shoot out for the Nucks

Hopefully the nucks show up tonight. Will be my 1 and only game I go to this year. I'm lucky that they are free tickets, so if we get killed at least I can leave early and not feel too ripped off. Anybody else going? I'll be in section 122, row 25 I think. I say nucks 3-1 with Chicago scoring an empty netter for us.

Hopefully the nucks show up tonight. Will be my 1 and only game I go to this year. I'm lucky that they are free tickets, so if we get killed at least I can leave early and not feel too ripped off. Anybody else going? I'll be in section 122, row 25 I think. I say nucks 3-1 with Chicago scoring an empty netter for us.
In suite 502. Free food and booze..... priceless

In suite 502. Free food and booze..... priceless

Damn! Sweet. I had a supplier that used to take me every year to thier company suite. Now our company policy has changed and I'm not allowed to go. :( Something about ethics... blah, blah, blah....

I have been up to the alumni suite though. Father-in-law played for them in the early 70's. That was pretty cool. Sat with Tony Tanti and Gary Valk.

Cool. I didn't know he was a fisherman. I talked to him for a bit at the alumni christmas party at 8 rinks. Next year I'll talk fishing with him now that I know!!

Back