Derby's Canuck emporium

What did he do this time?
Two handed slash on Daniel right after he scored on a break away that was the Keith's fault. Really a bullsh*t play, and somehting that Keith seems to reserve just for whern he plays against the Sedins

Two handed slash on Daniel right after he scored on a break away that was the Keith's fault. Really a bullsh*t play, and somehting that Keith seems to reserve just for whern he plays against the Sedins

Sounds like he deserves another hair pulling from Burrows ;)

Ya.....saw it afterwards. Also heard Hjarmalson tried a flying elbow or something like that at a Nuck into the boards? May also have been a Sedin?

Ya.....saw it afterwards. Also heard Hjarmalson tried a flying elbow or something like that at a Nuck into the boards? May also have been a Sedin?
Actually it was mid-ice at the blue line and they say he left his feet while throwing the elbow. I can't remember if it was Henrik or Daniel. They kinda look alike.

He's injured but nothing serious by the sounds of it. He was seen walking from the weight room to the dressing room by a reporter today and they said he wasn't limping or anything like that, and if it was a bad strain there would be a limp. I've strained groin before as a goalie and you can not walk properly. I'd guess he is back for game 1 or for last game of season against edmonton.

What to think? Too little too late!! Hats off to the ducks-they look like contenders especially when they are resting two of their best

It looks like the Canucks play a different game with Lou in the net.

What to think? Too little too late!! Hats off to the ducks-they look like contenders especially when they are resting two of their best

They should. I was surprised to see there second in the west and third overall.

It looks like the Canucks play a different game with Lou in the net.

I dont think thats it, just got our spot, nothing to lose. I havent drunk the Lou haterade like alot of people tho.

Off topic but LMAO at the Wild 6-0 Edmonton in the second! 3 goals on 5 shots chased backstrom. Harding not doing much better 3 goals on 7 shots.

They can still miss the playoffs they play Colorado tomorrow. Last home game of the year for the Avs and no matter what Avs finish 2nd worst on the league so no reason for them to tank. The wild goalie and players are choking against the oil in a game where they could clinch. I'm sure they won't be too confident tomorrow! Crazy!

Ouch...... Bubble wrap came on in the third period and they found a hanging tree for Lou... Nice game oilers......

Luongo left to dry and wouldn't even talk to reporters after the game. Don't blame him.

Deryk, throw me a text on my cell (613 number) as ill be passing through nanoose today and can pick up everything minus bait. Won't respond for another 6 hrs from now as on plane.

Lou had no help for sure. BUT.....Despite the great saves in the first 50 imutes or so. I see the face plant poke check and say to myself wow I can't believe that one didn't end up in the net. Then.......the behind the net gift and I say a fitting last game for Lu. Time will tell if it is his last game as a Canuck but it cetainly was typical of what we have seen over the years. Great saves along with great gaffs mixed in with a bunch of softies. I would hope that we can find more consistancy in the future. Bring on the playoffs!!!!!!

Back