Canucks: 2011/2012

You must of missed the first two periods when they only had 9 shots...

They spent the majority of the first two periods in the box or trying to get at keith. The 15 or so shots they got in the third looked pretty good to me. In the end they lost, got out shot and lost a key guy.... But barring any longterm loss I think this was a big step in the right direction.

If Daniel got a concussion then they might be in trouble.... Otherwise I think that game was just what they needed. An emotion filled, playoff type game to wake everyone up. Luongo was really really good and suprisingly Raymond looked decent too. We'll see though... That hit got my blood boiling.

Raymond skated well but was still a minus on the night. And they were in trouble before Daniel got his concussion. Nice to see a little emotion.

They played a hard exciting game with some emotion and that's what counts.

Your prediction was close enough! ;) Good game for certain players and of course the goalie.... they are slowly starting to come together.
should have went with my first one...3-2 second guesed myself.. hard working game like what I saw... :)

Horray for Hansen & Higgy!

I still think Lou sucks. It was an okay-game but he still frequently abandons his net and leaves that 'YAWNING-CAGE' to shoot at. And he still looses his stick more than any other keeper in recent memory. Sorry to all the 'Lou-fans' out there but I just don't think this guy is going to get it done for us.

Worst case scenario: he continues to play well enough that Vignut remains blind to the need to sub 'the Wiener' in when Lou begins his 'flip-flop-fall-on-yer-face' trip.

Would like to see him make a liar out of me; like the 'Sister's' did.

We have a good 'one-two' punch in the net - but we have to use them both when neccessary!

Horray for Hansen & Higgy!

I still think Lou sucks. It was an okay-game but he still frequently abandons his net and leaves that 'YAWNING-CAGE' to shoot at. And he still looses his stick more than any other keeper in recent memory. Sorry to all the 'Lou-fans' out there but I just don't think this guy is going to get it done for us.

Worst case scenario: he continues to play well enough that Vignut remains blind to the need to sub 'the Wiener' in when Lou begins his 'flip-flop-fall-on-yer-face' trip.

Would like to see him make a liar out of me; like the 'Sister's' did.

We have a good 'one-two' punch in the net - but we have to use them both when neccessary!

You should have watched the game last night then.

Luongo was the only reason the Canucks weren't down 3 or 4 goals after the 1st period and he was excellent the rest of the game. I'm not his biggest fan but he deserved to be 1st star last night and was.

Other than one miscue behind the net it was a solid effort. Both goalies have been solid as long as the don't venture out of the paint. Haven't seen anything from our pickups except give aways in our own end. Room for improvement for sure. The intensity level is improving. Time will tell.

Back