Canucks: 2011/2012

I fell asleep also. Very boring game , no intenceity, no creativity, no physical presence to speek of, la, de, da, hockey. Agree with Banana's, if this is what they got for the play-offs it will be light's out pretty quick! Are they better now or where they better before the trade deadline? what do you guy's think?

Better B4 the trade. It seemed to take the lifeblood out of the team. Have they one or two since the trade.

They really look like they are playing to not get hurt. They didn't seem to want to hit at all. Hansen was the only guy who actually threw a couple of hits. They weren't fighting for pucks along the boards and when they did have possession, nobody went to the net. They seem really slow coming through the nuetral zone as well. Last year the fast counter attack worked, this year they aren't using it for whatever reason. Really frustrating to watch right now. I found myself yelling at the TV last night trying to wake these guys up from their slumber. It didn't work. Hopefully the Chicago game wakes them up. If they continue to play this way against Chicago, they are going to lose very large Wednesday. Chicago is fighting for a playoff spot and will be fired up. Let's hope our guys can get up for this game and come out strong. I still have faith that once the playoffs get here, they will pick up the intensity. Will they be able to match teams who've been going balls to the wall for 2 months just to make the playoffs? We'll have to wait and see.

This Chicago game is perfect timing... Win or loss I feel like they always come out of there a better more prepared team.
Canucks beat the desperate Hacks 3-1

Hey Cannot fans. What do they usually say at this time of the year. Oh yes. There is always next year. The fans want a Stanley Cup. The owners want to make money. To that end they are winning by a big margine. This is not a club like Detroit, where winning is ingrained into their culture. We may want them to win but expect them not to. That said, I doubt there are no clubs that have as many time changes in their schedule. They log more travel miles than any other club. For the distant future we will have to accept that, on most nights, they play entertaining, but not winning, hockey. They should be peaking. Instead they are on a downward free fall. Or snatching defeat from the hands of victory. Or...

Hey Cannot fans. What do they usually say at this time of the year. Oh yes. There is always next year. The fans want a Stanley Cup. The owners want to make money. To that end they are winning by a big margine. This is not a club like Detroit, where winning is ingrained into their culture. We may want them to win but expect them not to. That said, I doubt there are no clubs that have as many time changes in their schedule. They log more travel miles than any other club. For the distant future we will have to accept that, on most nights, they play entertaining, but not winning, hockey. They should be peaking. Instead they are on a downward free fall. Or snatching defeat from the hands of victory. Or...

Thanks for the insight Debbie Downer.... And your team is??

Canucks 4-3 in a shootout. I know predicting victory with Luo in the net is a little optomistic but we are hoping for a great effort from the TEAM. If you can't get up for a game against the Hawks then what else is there left to do? Wonder if Mason is sitting again?

I'm a canucks fan, but I think they are in trouble tonight. I'm saying Hawks by at least 4. I sure hope I'm wrong, but with the way they've been playing lately..... I'm kind of hoping an a$$ whooping is what they need to right the ship down the stretch. They have not been playing well and the loss to Minny was disgusting. They appear to have some very bad habits coming into thier game. I really hope they can turn it around, because when they play their game, they are one of the best in the league and really entertaining to watch. I wonder if we play Kassian with the twins for a shift or two so he can run Bolland a few times and make him think twice about being a douche. Although I think it comes quite naturally for him.

[

5-3 Nucks, fith goal will be an empty netter:)

QUOTE=tulameentrapper;225166]I'm a canucks fan, but I think they are in trouble tonight. I'm saying Hawks by at least 4. I sure hope I'm wrong, but with the way they've been playing lately..... I'm kind of hoping an a$$ whooping is what they need to right the ship down the stretch. They have not been playing well and the loss to Minny was disgusting. They appear to have some very bad habits coming into thier game. I really hope they can turn it around, because when they play their game, they are one of the best in the league and really entertaining to watch. I wonder if we play Kassian with the twins for a shift or two so he can run Bolland a few times and make him think twice about being a douche. Although I think it comes quite naturally for him.[/QUOTE]

lucky last goal, but canucks still played like absolute crap tonight...as much as I want Schneids as our starter, Luongo was only reason we were even in the game.

If Daniel got a concussion then they might be in trouble.... Otherwise I think that game was just what they needed. An emotion filled, playoff type game to wake everyone up. Luongo was really really good and suprisingly Raymond looked decent too. We'll see though... That hit got my blood boiling.

I must have been watching another game. I thought they played great!

Back