Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks - Hey Big Papa Huge Time @Rain City pick these up and use 2 of them on yours then sell off the 3rd one and make some coin back lol
Yeeesh 650 hours and 66% of them need new powerheads? I wish there was a reliability rating site for outboards. I'm in agony thinking that repowering could cost me 30k an engine and it might last half as long as my current engine has lasted.

That post should make @Rain City and all of us with "old technology" feel better! 90k in motors worth 42k after two failures?

Yeeesh 650 hours and 66% of them need new powerheads? I wish there was a reliability rating site for outboards. I'm in agony thinking that repowering could cost me 30k an engine and it might last half as long as my current engine has lasted.

That post should make @Rain City and all of us with "old technology" feel better! 90k in motors worth 42k after two failures?
BCI has warned about this from the beginning

BCI has warned about this from the beginning

The 350s just seem a bit to juiced up via higher compression...our ****** fuel barge fuel doesn't do them any favors with low octane levels. It would be cool to run them always on chevron 94 but that ain't happening.

Yeah 334 hours on the 150’s if I read that correctly. 99k boat all day long set up like that, not sure if the trailer is EOH but it’s a Bring On Anthour Thousand so who cares. 250k replacement cost all day long.

It does come with a trailer fyi
He has an accepted offer on a new boat so he's motivated to sell. I was chatting with him for a comparison on the orca I'm looking to purchase.

Ya but makes you wonder if the guy driving the boat is the issue with blowing power head,6000rpm with a heavy boat in a head sea will blow up engines, I have notice over the years ( not always) but very often, it’s always the same few guys that blow up there engines

Tin boats last forever ??? Lol
  • The shaft tube of aluminum boats often experiences corrosion.
  • Aluminum is loud out on the water without proper insulation.
  • Anti-fouling aluminum boats can be expensive.
  • Aluminum boats are prone to electrical corrosive damage, known as electrolysis.

Podded 26 hourston with twins, 115s are definitely on the lower side power wise but pretty cool
View attachment 93574
View attachment 93573
View attachment 93575
View attachment 93576
View attachment 93577
Dreaming at that price, that thing looks rougher than rough and way under powered.

Back