Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It has NEVER been officially for sale, I just get my eye on something else that I should have , but realistically everything is always for sale. I was never going to sell my commercial operation and then someone pit enough zeros behind it and whoops , I'm retired
it’s been for sale for 4 of those 6 years though?!n officially for sale

once they changed, no more hand laid THICK glass, all plastic thru hulls, horrible wiring etc. i am just saying that in there time, the older ones where actually made better.
Agreed, my family had a fishing lodge on the westcoast in the 90s we had 6 1990 2302 trophy’s with the ol white Johnson 225s. Those boats took a beating and stood up well, still remember dad loading a big propane pig on the floor between the fish wells on a piece of old carpet running across imperial between fills. The ones to keep an eye on were the Campions, again this was before the Grady’s were the go to guide boat, they were after lol

I know this one was listed on here a few weeks ago. I have a motor for it .. curious what you guys think the actual value of the boat/trailer is?

Wow that is a nice boat. Didn’t know they made one that big.
Yeah, I think they lost the mold for it in a fire back in 2014. With the Orca and Sea Sports being part of the same company it doesn't make much sense to redo it when they have bigger boats they can sell to customers.

Love the hidden breath. Not a big fan of the small bathroom but if you still have a separate head and can see everywhere it is so nice for watching the rods and just enjoying being on the boat watching everything.

Wow that is a nice boat. Didn’t know they made one that big.
Same thought. I'd consider that if I was after a cruiser/ sportfisher. At least it's on shaft! Nice layout. Head not in the cuddy and not waiting prime real estate against the alaska bulkhead. I like it!

Would this be a worthwhile pod project? I wonder if the tunnelled hull would control the depth and spacing of twin outboards or just make it impractical. I sure like the lines and layout of these boats.

I know this one was listed on here a few weeks ago. I have a motor for it .. curious what you guys think the actual value of the boat/trailer is?

30 k in my opinion. Great boat but with a blown engine not going to get high dollars. The boat is 18 years old also

I agree 30k would be a good deal. https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2003-grady--white-222-fisherman-8329836/ and worth 60k fixed up https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/2006-grady--white-222-fisherman-8376464/

If you have the time and a good yami then maybe getting it for 35-40k would be a good deal considering it is here. The kicker would be 10k or more installed like that (dual binnacle and a bracket, but check to see it is a good setup and working well) and a new trailer is 10k. I don't like how it is rigged and you will likely need new batteries but they are small things compared to the pros. If you look at it from that perspective, and you like both a great trailer and kicker, the hull is only 25k as is and may be worth every penny?

If I was on the island I would go look at it, make a list of the things you know need to have fixed, bring the printout of the running one for 30k and ask them if they are open to offers. The running one at 30k re-sets the anchor in negotiations. If they are fixated on their asking price I'd walk and try them again the following weekend. Be nice about it, they may have payed 80k for it and you might get a great boat for mid 30's.

1980 Double eagle 18 foot double eagle with Hamilton t3 jet drive with 350 Chevrolet power comes with 1995 ezloader galvanized trailer.

292084821_7707872365921951_5001273257508735731_n.jpg

Nice eagle craft CC here in mint condition
Thinking about selling my similar but older Lifetimer 1800 (w Offshore pod. 20' overall) for about half this price. Its in the Mid-Island. We've upsized to a bigger... more thirsty, tin boat. Will post details soon most likely.

Attachments

• 20220501_155742.jpg
    20220501_155742.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 136
Back