Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

@Rayvon I know you wouldn't stoop to a striper but it looks good, radar too?

Striper 2301 new Twin yamaha 150s alaskan package - $58,000USD​

~$85K CDN landed in BC. Engine warranties will likely not work in Canada but still seems like a good deal. Compare to a similar boat with a 10 Y.O single outboard in Vancouver, asking $88K.

An example of a US boat worth importing.I think it has an 8.1 motor not 5.1.

24 foot Skagit Orca I/O with trailer - $50,000 (Mount Vernon) post id: 7443109772​

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: excellent
engine hours (total): 250
length overall (LOA): 24
make / manufacturer: Skagit (now SeaSport)
model name / number: Orca
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 1999
1999 walk-around hull and 2016 Volvo Penta 5.1 Liter V8. Comfortable, seaworthy and will get you there in a hurry. Great for fishing, crabbing, camping, sea kayaking. Well maintained; has always been in dry storage. Raymarine radar, fishfinder, and GPS. Illuminated compass, VHF radio and stereo. Alcohol stove, cabin heat/defrost, PortaPotty, electric refrigerator, pressurized water, and sink. V bunks forward sleep 2 and convertible dinette sleeps 2 more (6'2"). Two batteries and shore power connections. Steerable forward spotlight and aft deck lights. Auxillary helm and Garmin fish finder on back deck. Fish boxes with macerators and baitwell. Retractable trolling motor mount, radar arch, rod holders and Penn electric downrigger mounts. Anchor, anchor locker and bow roller.
Custom set up for loading double kayak over back rail onto cabin roof even when dinghy is also there.
Includes EZLoader double axle trailer with dual speed hand winch as well as a power winch, separate battery, and surge brakes.
Does anyone know what the headroom is in the cabin on this boat? I am 6’5” could I stand up straight or will I be banging my head all day long?

You should be able to look that up in their specs,I'm 6'2" and it was fine for me,but your height I'm sure would be pushing it.

Thanks so much for that Kaelc,now everyone on here with a Striper hates me,why not mention all the other boats not on my list so they can hate me too :)

I think I'll put up a" Wanted Post" so I'm not taking up so much space on this one.

@Rayvon

Thanks so much for that Kaelc,now everyone on here with a Striper hates me,why not mention all the other boats not on my list so they can hate me too :)

I think I'll put up a" Wanted Post" so I'm not taking up so much space on this one.
All good :) everyone has their taste in boats and my two brands are not on your list. It's funner sharing boats with someone in mind.

Keep the Boston Whaler 255 on your list, my buddy is looking for one as well but has to sell his first.

I've spent enough time on a 2301, that I would not want one either - just thought I should share that so you don't have to carry all the hate alone :p

Not sure if this has been posted,2002 BW 255
This is high high on my next boat list … just a few years to early for me. Its one of the better deals I have seen on this model in the last year. Twin 200’s aren’t that common but apparently the way to go if you want to load the boat up. Sad part is I could have bought the same boat 4 years ago for $64K.

This is high high on my next boat list … just a few years to early for me. Its one of the better deals I have seen on this model in the last year. Twin 200’s aren’t that common but apparently the way to go if you want to load the boat up. Sad part is I could have bought the same boat 4 years ago for $64K.
Be nice if the trailer had electric over hydraulic and if they specified the year of engines, might be original so nice to know it hasn't been fished foo much.

clean looking unit,

$39k for a 17 Y.O boat and we think it’s a deal. :confused:
Ya no kidding, I remember only a few years ago guys were getting 25-30k for similar year and engines when they sold and thinking they made off like bandits! I thought seeing a few in the low thirties was overpriced. Anyone know what a new one runs these days?

Last edited:
Ya no kidding, I remember only a few years ago guys were getting 25k for similar year and engines when they sold and thinking they made off like bandits! I thought seeing a few in the low thirties was overpriced. Anyone know what a new one runs these days?
A5C2C895-8907-4718-B907-5A200AF9CFCA.jpeg

Back