Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Let them start with pulling a 12Ft. tinny out of the back of a pickup like the rest of us did.They can't start out with a Grady.
I had the 12 on the beach and then the dock :)

What age did you guys start driving? I feel like we were driving out 12ft 9.9 when we were around 7 or 8.

Are you even allowed to let your kids drive that young now?

I had the 12 on the beach and then the dock :)

What age did you guys start driving? I feel like we were driving out 12ft 9.9 when we were around 7 or 8.

Are you even allowed to let your kids drive that young now?
I was rowing around our slough when I was 6, driving a 8' hydroplane with a 9.9 on that same slough when I was 9 and stealing my brothers 32' gilnetter when I was 13 and fishing on the Fraser. Sometimes it was even open for fishing

I don't think this has been posted yet, looks like a good deal (maybe too good) and has enough power me thinks!

1644064380912.png

The 2005- Yamaha 225 motors had the dry exhaust corrosion problem.Both power heads replaced.A lot of motor weight for a 23.
It’s a 26’ so it’s powered well… I agree you can’t give those motors much value at 2000 and 3000 hours. Corrosion problems or not you can’t complain about getting 3000 hrs on a big motor. That’s a full life.
Pretty sure we’ve seen this one on here for a while now.

It’s a 26’ so it’s powered well… I agree you can’t give those motors much value at 2000 and 3000 hours. Corrosion problems or not you can’t complain about getting 3000 hrs on a big motor. That’s a full life.
Pretty sure we’ve seen this one on here for a while now.
Yeah I wasn't sure, I probably posted before also ha ha senior moment

1986 Double Eagle 1605
$16,000

I know the person who had the boat before this guy, pretty sure it sold for 9000$, most of the pictures are from the previous add, and he was not a collector. Either way it was a nice boat from northern bc and it should have a canvas for that top.

23 eagle craft diesel 82.5k

View attachment 75024
I've seen this sitting in storage in Sooke for more than a few years. I would be skeptical of it, as to why it sat out so long. Looks like a heavy duty logging boat like I was in on Nootka sound. Funny, the teeth at the bow on the waterline would make any commercial gill netter skittish if you ran near them with they're nets out. Looks like a tank that would plow through 30 knot winds with ease.

I've seen this sitting in storage in Sooke for more than a few years. I would be skeptical of it, as to why it sat out so long. Looks like a heavy duty logging boat like I was in on Nootka sound. Funny, the teeth at the bow on the waterline would make any commercial gill netter skittish if you ran near them with they're nets out. Looks like a tank that would plow through 30 knot winds with ease.
It’s got the wrong engine Type Listed. Looks like a Volvo Penta KAD44 which is 260hp and a good engine.

Back