Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yep, and vortecs are hard af to find these days....is anyone else having issues posting via android devices? Seems to be really excited about inserting a junk load of hard returns, or my enter key is stuck on my S21 haha. Seems most painful on "replies"....
Samsung tablet sent, so I guess no problem here

Yep, and vortecs are hard af to find these days....is anyone else having issues posting via android devices? Seems to be really excited about inserting a junk load of hard returns, or my enter key is stuck on my S21 haha. Seems most painful on "replies"....

Yes. SennotTo admin t a

Yes, I messaged admin but they said nobody else had reported the problem. I am on a Samsung too. May have corresponded with a phone update...

Yes, I messaged admin but they said nobody else had reported the problem. I am on a Samsung too. May have corresponded with a phone update...

Ya, the last OS push for the S21 anyway has not been super smooth. This reply is off my desktop, anyway sorry for the threadjack, this one gets a lot of views tho.

$79,900 U.S.

2006 Seasport XL 2400 Fiberglass, Yamaha F225 on factory offshore bracket in excellent condition, Yamaha 9.9 High thrust.

00r0r_hJwyefNBmhhz_0CI0iP_1200x900.jpg00P0P_aTIjtynt9Wkz_0CI0iP_1200x900.jpg

And back to boats ha ha
DE for sale, looks nice but underpowered. Will work though

View attachment 73615

16ft plenty of power with a 90hp. My 16 had a 60hp and it flew.

$79,900 U.S.

2006 Seasport XL 2400 Fiberglass, Yamaha F225 on factory offshore bracket in excellent condition, Yamaha 9.9 High thrust.

View attachment 73616View attachment 73617
Underpowered? @Stizzla?

Back