Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

#airtime, hope that air ride is as responsive as Shox or Shockwave because you are going to be seeing some G-forces. Same power as the kingfisher but a hell of a lot lighter boat.

Interesting BMO is selling a bunch of gear with it. Sounds like 10k plus worth of gear with the price of islanders and everything these days. Looks like he could make a tidy profit if he got it at cost and has it in a corporation. https://gacheckpoint.com/products/2021-kingfisher-3025-weekender retail is 290k on one.
It says it's Bmo's. Says its the reel west coast boat. They were in Bamfield last week.

#airtime, hope that air ride is as responsive as Shox or Shockwave because you are going to be seeing some G-forces. Same power as the kingfisher but a hell of a lot lighter boat.

Interesting BMO is selling a bunch of gear with it. Sounds like 10k plus worth of gear with the price of islanders and everything these days. Looks like he could make a tidy profit if he got it at cost and has it in a corporation. https://gacheckpoint.com/products/2021-kingfisher-3025-weekender retail is 290k on one.
I’m pretty sure he didn’t pay for any of that. It doesn’t say it’s owned by reel west coast

Without looking at the boat (Wellcraft 25), it do's appear to be a good deal from a well known dealer.I'm slow on the trigger these days, thinking there will be lots of boats for sale soon.Could be wrong,we'll see,but not overly motivated right now.I did send e-mail to see it if pending deal doesn't work out.

Never hurts to call. Bought my boat from them and it to said “deal pending” when I found it on there site.
Always worth the call, when I found mine someone was "buying" it. There financing fell through and I was ready, swooped in and grabbed it 5k under asking.

A call never hurts but the “deal pending” ad is the oldest sales strategy on file.....it gets people jumping in the “just in case the deal falls through” , seems ridiculously cheap , I better call ! LOL

Back