Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Does anyone know anything about this boat? They’re about 70k brand new aren’t they?
Great boat but i am biased :) They range from about $65K to $80 depending on options. I believe the Carmanah model has a few upgrades like the welded and enclosed battery compartment over the canvas option, seats etc. Electronics are another biggy but you all know how it goes when it comes to boats, doesn’t take much to add up. Doesn’t seem too far off on the price considering all the pots, traps and gear is included.

Great boat but i am biased :) They range from about $65K to $80 depending on options. I believe the Carmanah model has a few upgrades like the welded and enclosed battery compartment over the canvas option, seats etc. Electronics are another biggy but you all know how it goes when it comes to boats, doesn’t take much to add up. Doesn’t seem too far off on the price considering all the pots, traps and gear is included.
This one had air ride seats in the front, garmin gps, hummingbird fish finder, no trim tabs, it was wired for downriggers but didn’t include them.

I may be wrong but does that not seem crazy high? I got mine for $9K a year ago. Granted it’s one or two years older and has an outboard with the same hours.
Supply and demand, good on you. Almost nothing for sale right now for Cuddy boats in that size and price range. Most out board boys on here would agree with you but for a new boat buyer looking at a 10 year newer campion at twice the price this inboard with a nice kicker looks ok.

Anyone go look at this?

Looks like a great price depending on motor and leg condition
trailer should be worth $3500 or so, i haven't seen boat like this one around.

Never seen a 21’ Seaswirl hardtop like that, nice layout with excellent pod potential. Would like to see more pics of it

Back