Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I used to have one of those CC 17' Fibre Pros, nice boats, pretty good deal for someone. These boat are similar to Montauks, without the brand name, but just as sea-worthy and more deck space with the podded engine.

It’s not too low. The extended transom models would fetch $10,000 more. These boats new are $39,000 I bel

Is this deal to good to be true?

It's a great deal. I sold my 2007 180 Searunner for $33k last year and I think most around that age are selling between 35-38k. Looks like it's in good shape. Great boat!

It's a great deal. I sold my 2007 180 Searunner for $33k last year and I think most around that age are selling between 35-38k. Looks like it's in good shape. Great boat!
Nice boat but I hate ads with scenery pics. More boat pics would seem to make more sense unless your trying to hide something or it’s another bogus ad.

Well good for the seller ! If it was legit he left a pile on the table , Merry Christmas to somebody

22k and doesn't include the motor?
Man, I didn't notice that either, I was thinking it was fairly reasonable, although rivets...not ideal. But no motor?

For that money you could have some handsome local guy build you a nice brand new boat, if you want to spend twenty grand and still need a motor.

Back