Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ya I know and not twin able
But cheap enough to buy property and still have some left over compared to a Grady lol
Couple 232s across the line by the time you’re home it’s 100 plus !
And from what a few have said on here they are capable boats who knows what I’ll grab when the time comes but I do like the idea of a spot of my own on the island
Have you seen the price of a lot on the coast these days? Not what they used to be, that’s for sure.

Ya I know and not twin able
But cheap enough to buy property and still have some left over compared to a Grady lol
Couple 232s across the line by the time you’re home it’s 100 plus !
And from what a few have said on here they are capable boats who knows what I’ll grab when the time comes but I do like the idea of a spot of my own on the island
act quickly, small deposit subject to survey and sea trial. That is a sharp price if the hull is sound. Lease return engine in the fall and you've got a nice set up.

Pretty nice looking old bayliner, anyone know what model? Not

CA$22,000​

Listed 3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
in qathet, BC

29.5 ft Bayliner 11ft beam. Twin 4.3 mercs low hrs all new wiring, Raymarine F120gps, chart plotter, sounder, radar,and auto pilot. Anchor winch with Anchor, 100ft chain, 150ft rode, 3 solar panels and controller, 4 golf cart house batteries, smart charger. Fridge, diesel furnace, 110 inverter,hot water, holding tank, propane stove. Lund BC

Pretty nice looking old bayliner, anyone know what model? Not

CA$22,000​

Listed 3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
in qathet, BC

29.5 ft Bayliner 11ft beam. Twin 4.3 mercs low hrs all new wiring, Raymarine F120gps, chart plotter, sounder, radar,and auto pilot. Anchor winch with Anchor, 100ft chain, 150ft rode, 3 solar panels and controller, 4 golf cart house batteries, smart charger. Fridge, diesel furnace, 110 inverter,hot water, holding tank, propane stove. Lund BC
I think that is the Encounter series, ridiculous wide beam, I looked at one in the mid 90's that was boathouse kept. They are nice but older boats can be a money pit. Looks like upgraded power and wiring though.

Fat bottomed girl:

449370516_851003170242724_4300143705097514886_n.jpg

I think that is the Encounter series, ridiculous wide beam, I looked at one in the mid 90's that was boathouse kept. They are nice but older boats can be a money pit. Looks like upgraded power and wiring though.

Fat bottomed girl:

View attachment 108798
Thanks! Beside a 19 or 22 foot c-dory she looks like a tank. Really, a lot of love put into the bayliner but such a weird layout.

Looks exactly like the one I sold about 5 years back, same power too, $10k more than what I sold it for. Crazy
It’s already pending. That is a solid buy in today’s market.
I remember 5 years ago @Rayvon’s kid had one for around the same price that was a stunner too.

Back