Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

this is a 9'6" beam, older style like the one I had.
Yeah, I chatted with him last time. I hoped the extra beam would result in a true double bed for sleeping two kids but no dice. Apparently a couple of offers fell through as guys couldn’t get financing. I’ve only seen one boat over 100k purchased recently and it was 30 feet with outboards. I don’t know what it would take to move this and other bigger boats in this economy.

If the due diligence is good on this, here’s a reasonable deal for a fishing machine.

2000 Campion 622WA $18,000.

IMG_0689.jpeg
IMG_0690.jpegIMG_0688.jpeg

Yeah, I chatted with him last time. I hoped the extra beam would result in a true double bed for sleeping two kids but no dice. Apparently a couple of offers fell through as guys couldn’t get financing. I’ve only seen one boat over 100k purchased recently and it was 30 feet with outboards. I don’t know what it would take to move this and other bigger boats in this economy.
we used to set up 2 in the cuddy, one one the table drop down and one on the floor. even had a cover for the rear deck and cots that we would sleep under too. was a great camping boat!! 4 adults on some trips!

This looks mint
Yeah, nice to see a sick trailer. 95k landed seems a little steep (after ferry/tacos....). I think Suzuki made those engines a little more salt-resistant in 2020, too.

2007 Bayliner Trophy Pro 2052 WA for $18,900

trophy pro.jpg

2007 Bayliner Trophy Pro 2052 WA.

Boat must be sold this weekend July 26th or 27th. Reasonable offers will be accepted. Cash deal only. Sea Trials are available. Must sign purchase agreement and pay a deposit (fully refundable). Serious buyers only please. This boat is well maintained and ready to fish or cruise.

Mercruiser 4.3ltr - 215hp. Sterndrive Alpha 1 Gen 2 w/ stainless prop upgrade.

2014 Yamaha 9.9hp with roughly 220 Hours.

Listed below are all the specs and things we've done to the boat over the last couple of years.
- Main engine service and updates since July 2022 are:
- Replaced: Coil, leads, plugs, alternator, impeller (done May 2024), starter motor, fuel pump, all pulleys, belt
- Sten drive fully rebuilt July 2022- Replaced universal joint, gimble housing, bellows, steering shaft seals. - New marine batteries 2023
- Bottom Paint
- Trailer included
-Lowrance LCX-27c plotter-Lowrance HDS7 fish finder and GPS
- UHF radio- Bluetooth stereo
-Jabsco Toilet-Saltwater washdown-Livewell
-Bilge pumps forward and aft-Powered spotlights
- Easysteer connects the auxiliary engine to the main. Control from captains chair- Manuals for boat and all add-ons are included
-Filler cushions for the entire cabin. Comfy for two people to sleep overnight.

Boat is located at Sunset Marina near Horseshoe Bay, or can be available to view in Squamish.

What do we think about this boat. From what little research I’ve done it might be a bit underpowered. Seems fairly priced depending on engine hours.

What do we think about this boat. From what little research I’ve done it might be a bit underpowered. Seems fairly priced depending on engine hours.

Nice thing is that engine is resellable if it is underpowered. If you and a fishing buddy are under 200lbs each it should be fine? If you want to be sure look up the torque and figure out the block size vs the 90?

Nice price, good for summer fishing on the inside? I don't think a self bailing deck, is a good trade off compared to a transom well. You won't be able to back troll for halibut and if you are coming home surfing waves it becomes dicey if you take one over the stern.

Already gone. Looked mint for 20 years old.

Great boats, but be mindful that some of them might have come from the lodge up in Rivers Inlet and could be well used. Hard to tell in the photos though.

Back