Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1998 Campion 622 - $25k - F200 (couldn't find hours)

1998 Campion 622 - $25k - F200 (couldn't find hours)
Seen that boat when I picked up mine, fairly clean boat for 25

View attachment 106425

I wondered how long it would take you guys to find me. I struggled with pod vs sell as is and cross over into something already done for a few years. She's running very well and some folks may want it in the original configuration so we will see. I will very much miss this boat, no doubt.

I wondered how long it would take you guys to find me. I struggled with pod vs sell as is and cross over into something already done for a few years. She's running very well and some folks may want it in the original configuration so we will see. I will very much miss this boat, no doubt.
Figured it was yours, don’t want to deal with the voice of Sfbc members lol, don’t blame you, nice boat

In the neighborhood with an empty hitch but that double eagle 16 looks way better than this project. He’d have to be dropping it 2k every day to motivate me!

Any thoughts about this Campion CC? Anything specific with this model that should be looked at more closely?
Depending where you are going to use it, some members on here have owned this and really enjoyed it. If you’re gonna take a serious stab at this, make sure you get a surveyor who will tap all over the boat listening for the sound of punky structure. That was the weak point in these boats, this one is a bit newer, but they were notorious for the inner structure getting soft. That’s good power for that size.

Depending where you are going to use it, some members on here have owned this and really enjoyed it. If you’re gonna take a serious stab at this, make sure you get a surveyor who will tap all over the boat listening for the sound of punky structure. That was the weak point in these boats, this one is a bit newer, but they were notorious for the inner structure getting soft. That’s good power for that size.
Not sure how tha smaller ones handle, 682 is a great handling boat, the only issue I have with campion is ?? If not taken care off well, rinse out with fresh water and kept clean, they deteriorate real quick, and really poor access for repairs, not much access under floors and anywhere for a matter of fact

Back