2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think so unless FN1270 got revised. The closure described in that affects 28-4 only amongst other areas

I’m curious to know if anyone else has info

Put in a hard shift at Grace. Threw everything I had at them. Ended up with one hit and one 70cm bright red keeper. It even had bright red something in its belly. It was glowing. Dragging bottom with the 602.
20231231_110831.jpg

It was unfortunate to see a guy bonking what looked to be like a 50cm fish, if that.

Last edited:
Put in a hard shift at Grace. Threw everything I had at them. Ended up with one hit and one 70cm bright red keeper. It even had bright red something in its belly. It was glowing. Dragging bottom with the 602.
View attachment 101282

It was unfortunate to see a guy bonking what looked to be like a 50cm fish, if that.
Does that mean your not gonna try for the first fish of 2024 tomorrow ?

We saw you net that one and not long after that caught it’s twin as a buzzer beater when the much better half and our dog called it game over and I did one final Hail Mary jog of the downrigger that induced the keeper to bite.

We saw you net that one and not long after that caught it’s twin as a buzzer beater when the much better half and our dog called it game over and I did one final Hail Mary jog of the downrigger that induced the keeper to bite.
Oh I had no idea that was you! Duh. I would have given a much more enthusiastic wave. :) Well it was good to see yah? Lol

Could we get a link to that thread please. I’m having trouble figuring out where the closures are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back