Wanted used downriggers

• Thread starter Thread starter Mongoose
  • Start date Start date
Hey Mongoose, I should be around other than fishing, call me ASAP to confirm a time, that way I will make sure I'm available. Ya know they were serviced for free but they charged me for the knew line, ends, etc.. & the new mount almost $90. If it wasn't for that you could have them both for $50. I figured your stealing them at $100. Not that I need to justify how much. I appreciate a good consumer. I know, I like to check out all my options.

Dan (250) 703-3389

hey Eagle, it sounds good ill take em. where are you? im in victoria

I'm in Courtenay. I probably have a couple of old school rod holders that I can throw in for free. Call me

I live in victoria i dont know if i could get them. ill see if one of my friends are going up arounds there.

If your buying used Scotty Down riggers, remember they have a life time guarantee, does'nt matter if they are worn, breaks need replacing or in need of repairs.. If you live in Victoria drop off your Scotty Down rigger at Scotty plasctic in Victora and they will do a full service on them for free! change break pads, new pully if needed, all free of charge! If you need new wire line they will do that to for a small fee. Now you have basically a new Scotty down rigger.. hope this helps...

I got pair of used electric Scotty Depthpower D/R from my friend. But i have no receipt? Do they ask for it or..............

Hey, Mongoose I heard you called the other day. What's the deal? At least you could let me know. Not interested? Whazzzzzzzzzzzz up.[?]

im intrested but its a long drive to get them. im in victoria. and i didnt call about them....

I sold the electric that I had but still have a 20" boom manual.
$60.00. If anyone is interested I'm in Victoria.

Tips

My mistake mongoose. Must have been someone else saw my #. I hope you find some down your way. I appreciate the reply.

Hey Tips Up on your manual downrigger, how much line does on full crank reel up? 1 foot 2' maybe??

Back