Wanted used downriggers

• Thread starter Thread starter Mongoose
  • Start date Start date
My Manual Downriggers are Scotty DepthMaster #1050 20" Arm completely reconditioned c/w new line (paid $35), brakes, counters, end snap swivels & one new #1010 mounting bracket (paid $25) (two total). Also 2-used 10lb cannonballs. I live in Courtenay. $100

ah i already have one of those. i paid 30 for it and it came with mounting brackets and 2 rod holders. but i found some long arm manual ones up island for 100 each and im going up there this weekend so...

$100 for both. I used them last season before I had them reconditioned and they worked great. They are a little close to the boat but I was careful and never bumped the ball on the side of it. I realized this season that I would be fishing by myself a lot and could afford new electric ones after spending all the money on the other ones. **** happens but good deal for someone else. (250) 703-3389

so 100 bucks for
quote:My Manual Downriggers are Scotty DepthMaster #1050 20" Arm completely reconditioned c/w new line (paid $35), brakes, counters, end snap swivels & one new #1010 mounting bracket (paid $25) (two total). Also 2-used 10lb cannonballs. I live in Courtenay. $100

Do a search on E-bay! "scotty downrigger" lots of great deals!!

SCOTTY 1050 DOWNRIGGER NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX -INCLUDES CABLE,INSTRUCTIONS,RELEASE, MOUNTING BRACKET, AND ROD HOLDER AS PACKAGED NEW
http://cgi.ebay.ca/SCOTTY-1050-DOWN...1QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36151QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Two Scotty 1091 Combo Manual Downrigger 60" cannon
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Two-Scotty-1091-...0QQihZ015QQcategoryZ36151QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Scotty 1085 Strongarm Downriggers w/30" booms
http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Scotty-1085-St...3QQihZ011QQcategoryZ36151QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If your buying used Scotty Down riggers, remember they have a life time guarantee, does'nt matter if they are worn, breaks need replacing or in need of repairs.. If you live in Victoria drop off your Scotty Down rigger at Scotty plasctic in Victora and they will do a full service on them for free! change break pads, new pully if needed, all free of charge! If you need new wire line they will do that to for a small fee. Now you have basically a new Scotty down rigger.. hope this helps...

Mongoose, did you find your downriggers or are you still interested in mine? No biggy either way. Let me know.

Dan

I have 1 used electric with 24" arm. (used less than 10 times)
and 1 used model 1050 manual 20" arm. If anyone is interested I am in Victoria.

Tips.

eagle my buddy might be interested , i`ll let him know , report back tonight if he is , i`ll be in parkville this weekend i could pop up and have a look if you`ll be around

hey, i was up in port alberni trying to catch fish in the somass, turns out i came when their was no fish, no even the natives were catching any, no salmon in the river:( all of them are at china creek or in barkley sound like 400,000 sockeye just waiting for no reason. and the commercial sockeye season opened today up their so.... but anyways the person sold the downriggers before i could get to him. so still in need of a better downrigger then my scotty saltair.

eagle i never got ahold of him tonight but i will tomorrow 4 sure , let me know if you will be around this weekend ok , i don`t wanna waste my time comming up if your not gonna be there . tight lines

hey guys, i got a set of scotty short arm manual downriggers for sale. There great for any boat under 18ft or so... Just upgraded boats and gear. Accepting any offers.

Spanky

Back