Wanted - 1/2 inch nylon rope

Check out what I have for sale...

3G Radar w/radar overlay
HDS 10
Structure Scan
Sonic Hub
Navionics Platinum

I have never had a problem calling the border directly with questions. just google the crossing and there is usually a general information line, and its usually an actual person, not automation...at least it was when I last called. They always been helpful and friendly. When it comes to customs, I prefer the answer from a real person.

AND LASTLY....LOL

Get the 3G Radar!! If they have any left (stevensons), cuz I bought one of the last 3 they had on the computer at the show (Their show stock sold out in no time) for $999.99. On top of that great price (H.C. said Stevenson's was selling it at cost) you also get a $150 Lowrance rebate. So it ends up being $850.00 Impossible to beat. I coupled it with an HDS7, doing so got another $150 Lowrance rebate for the head unit, so the package came to $1600 prior to adding the maps at a show price of $225.

Its been a boaty month for me but I'm doing good on savings!

Cheers

Yup that was the deal I was talking to Nikka about when I got there at 11am when the doors opened thursday ........ thats why I couldnt sleep all night thinking about just doing it ...... But I need the Arch on, so thats what I am working on now (and Hali gear) but with that deal maybe could have put the cart before the horse eh , maybe still can ......... LOL .
Have fun with that , that should have been mine ..... so in some self serving twisted way , I figure you owe me LOL

Clint,

Your boat doesn't have a hard top?

You should just work a no-tax deal on my gear (sans the SonicHub) and I'll throw in my Hali Set up.

DF

Stop by Bad Habits for some tips on fuel economy in the Strait of Georgia sometime LOL

...check my build thread in the coming weeks to see my yet constructed radar support lol. Now where's that damn horse??

Clint- you spelled Rops thats super funny LOL oh yeah the victoria boat show is awesome!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Clint,

Your boat doesn't have a hard top?

You should just work a no-tax deal on my gear (sans the SonicHub) and I'll throw in my Hali Set up.

DF

Nope , just a soft top , interesting , will think about it ...................... looks like another sleepless night for me !

Thanks FB, just looked at the site and 1/2 Braided Nylon 300ft is $99.99 and 600ft $229.00 feet .... what a deal and pick up in Blaine.

They want the cash before pick up so has anyone done any biz with these guys ??

Again thanks FB

Clint

I tried them, their customer service was a great experience, I suggest you call them and agree on stuff, they were very friendly and honest with me.

Yup, Did the deal with them and Linda (the gal on the phone) was great and couldnt do enough to make it a great deal all round, highly recommended.

Back